Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blaming Sami Regarding Allie???

I feel from the fans, that they want to question/blame Sami regarding on how Allie is as a young adult. That she chased for EJ and taking care of him. Should have paid more attention to her kids. To me, I feel like yeah, she should have paid attention to her kids. Then again, she has every right to heal her man. It would have been the same if it was Lucas and Rafe.

Anyway, what are your thoughts?

Allie is her own person. Lumi are her parents. Allie is responsible for her own choices.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
      I feel from the fans, that they want to question/blame Sami regarding on how Allie is as a young adult. That she chased for EJ and taking care of him. Should have paid more attention to her kids. To me, I feel like yeah, she should have paid attention to her kids. Then again, she has every right to heal her man. It would have been the same if it was Lucas and Rafe.

No I don't blame Sami at all, Allie is the only one to blame for this.

Comment

We know Allie's upbringing was poor. She was caught in Sami's EJ obsession and everything surrounding that. Sami even took her from Lucas and took off on a globetrotting trip hunting a dead man and hiding from angry DiMeras. Then we found out she had a drinking problem (or at least I thought that's why he went to her - seems to have been dropped) and Lucas finally went to be with her. All along she was the outsider who wasn't related to the man who raped her mother and conceived her twin from another father.

But ultimately Allie is an adult and was on her own long enough to get very pregnant. Sami was a terrible mom to her, but this can't be blamed on Sami. Allie was an adult out on her own and made bad choices.

Comment

Marlins wasn't the best mom to sami. She seemed to always favor Carrie and bell over sami. Maybe because she didn't have the chance to bond with sami. Ergo sami never had a role model for mothering. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post
            All along she was the outsider who wasn't related to the man who raped her mother and conceived her twin from another father.
            That was the perception I always had of Allie. I felt sorry for her as a child. She and Lucas always seemed to me to be a separate unit from everyone else.

Comment

Allie has apparently graduated college and Sami is mad that she hasn't gotten a job. So I presume she graduated last year and just recently. Why would Sami be mad that she hasn't gotten a job yet unless it's been awhile. It's not like she's in high schoo...she is old enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Friz4ever View Post
                Marlins wasn't the best mom to sami. She seemed to always favor Carrie and bell over sami. Maybe because she didn't have the chance to bond with sami. Ergo sami never had a role model for mothering. Just saying.
                Belle also hasn't been the best mother either, so your right Marlena isn't the best example to use as a good mother.

Comment

To me it's not really a big deal. Allie is an adult who has graduated college. Sami got pregnant as a teenager. Sami didn't fail as a mom. She got Allie far enough to be an adult with a degree and Sami still has money to help Allie if she ever needs it.

Allie's just you know...a crappy person. She'll probably grow up one day.

To me the difference is Sami was a crappy person because she got nothing in life. Allie's a crappy person because she had everything. Sami's parents kept dying, coming back from the dead, being replaced by imposters, she and her brother were shipped off to grandparents in Colorado, the man she loved loved her sister, she got raped, she had bulimia, she got knocked up as a teenager. Even if people dislike Sami they have to admit she suffered.

Allie's self absorbed because Sami was rich IMO.

Comment

The girl is an adult with a college education to boot. She is old enough and responsible enough to make her own decisions. True Lumi were not the best parents, but neither Sami or Lucas had great mothers. Except for Roman, great fathers either. The decision to have unprotected sex and blame a=someone else for your getting pregnant is not acceptable. She's old enough to know what sex is, where babies come from, and how to make responsible decisions. Time to grow up. #nosympathy

Comment

Agree, fire_lookout. Wish they hadn't made her appear so childish and immature, she seems more like 15. And maybe we would have a bit of sympathy for her situation if she were younger and not 22 or whatever. AND why the heck is she so scared of Sami. lt would make a lot more sense if she were a teenager.

Comment

• tiff5555
                        tiff5555 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah, I agree with this too! Allie is not acting like a grownup but as this childish teen kid. I would have got it if she was 15....but what the info said, I am scratching my head. I have a feeling, a strong feeling in how the scene is going to roll, that it will make Sami look bad. It’s nothing new because Sami has always been a bad person.

Originally posted by theFENIX View Post
                      Allie has apparently graduated college and Sami is mad that she hasn't gotten a job. So I presume she graduated last year and just recently. Why would Sami be mad that she hasn't gotten a job yet unless it's been awhile. It's not like she's in high schoo...she is old enough.

Yep! ... I get confused regarding Allie’s info and situation She does not seem like a adult if she is acting childish and running away from her family. But I see that it might be possible if it’s true that she could have resented the fact that Sami had not paid much attention to her in life. Hmmm....

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                        JackandJenfan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sami isn't responsible for Allie's behavior. Allie was treated the same as all Sami's kids.

Last time I checked she had two parents. There's plenty of blame to go around

Comment

Yep! ... I get confused regarding Allie’s info and situation She does not seem like a adult if she is acting childish and running away from her family. But I see that it might be possible if it’s true that she could have resented the fact that Sami had not paid much attention to her in life. Hmmm....
                        Lucas should get alot of the blame too, he went to Italy to help with Allie and he didn't do a real good job being a parent he also exploded like Sami would when he found out that she was pregnant.

Comment

• tiff5555
                          tiff5555 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I don't know if Lucas should get blamed. He has honored Sami by letting his child stay with her.

• Skins 2008
                          Skins 2008 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes Lucas gets the blame too because he didn't do his job which was to help with Allie. since she is his daughter.

Sami is not responsible for the decisions Allie makes. Why do people want to blame Sami? Lucas is her father with no blame. Neither parents are responsible for her actions. I think both parents have been good to her. Lucas relocated to Europe to be with her. She lost proper direction in her life, which happens to some young gals. I think she is a sweet gal, who will eventually find her way.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X