Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben’s “best man”

Wasn’t Will going to be Ben’s best man for his wedding with Abby before Ben strangled the life out of him? If memory serves that was why he was at his apartment that night in the first place.

Correct me if I’m wrong, my memory is a little fuzzy.
    Last edited by Estefan0; June 16, 2020, 02:58 AM.

Yes Ben had asked Will to be his best man for his upcoming wedding to Abby. The reason why Will was in the apartment in the first place is because Abby had asked him if would come over and wait on the cable guy for her because she had a couple errands to run.

Comment

• Estefan0
      Estefan0 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok, that’s what I thought! Thanks for the refresher. And geez. You would think Will would be having serious hesitations considering what happened the last time he was Ben’s best man. Good thing Ciara is as head over heels for Ben as she is... Imagine if she started cheating on him like Abby did. He’d goon another killing spree and poor Will could only hope not to be at the wrong place this time around lol

• dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      ^^If written anything close to making sense Will would have at least had to do some thinking. This instant forgiveness, good buddy crap is
      just more to try to bring Ben in as a leading man, but there are many viewers who will never accept that or care for the character.

Originally posted by ant48 View Post
    Yes Ben had asked Will to be his best man for his upcoming wedding to Abby. The reason why Will was in the apartment in the first place is because Abby had asked him if would come over and wait on the cable guy for her because she had a couple errands to run.
    This makes it all the more ridiculous that Ben would dare to even ask Will to be his best man, let alone Will saying yes to it. Also, Sonny would be having a much harder time accepting Ben back into their lives right now.

I hate that they are using Will's character in this way.

Comment

Originally posted by cali815 View Post

This makes it all the more ridiculous that Ben would dare to even ask Will to be his best man, let alone Will saying yes to it. Also, Sonny would be having a much harder time accepting Ben back into their lives right now.

I hate that they are using Will's character in this way.
      They need all the propping they can get to push the reformed serial killer thing. What better way than to use characters like Will, Marlena, etc. I honestly think it’s just lazy more than anything. But, yes. If the necktie killer asked my husband to be his best man after taking him away from me for years you can be your bottom I’d have a word or two about it (maybe even a necktie in my own hands lol).

Comment

They spent time in prison, Ben saved his life (not seen this episode because I not watched at that time, but that's what Will said), Will is a character who forgives so it not surprise. I liked their scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post
          They spent time in prison, Ben saved his life (not seen this episode because I not watched at that time, but that's what Will said), Will is a character who forgives so it not surprise. I liked their scenes.
          Well I guess when your relatives include Sami, Lucas and Kate you learn not to hold onto grudges.

Comment

• kahinamah
            kahinamah commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol Possible, luckily Will is not like Julie, who she will probably talk about Nick for again more than 30 years, like an angel.

True if he can forgive his grandma and dad for sending his mom to death row, why not forgive a guy who nearly murdered him. NTM, EJ forgave him for shooting him as revenge for attacking his mom. Days Peeps are a weird bunch.

Comment

I actually like Ben & Will's friendship scenes. This probably the only time i like Ben.

Comment

• cali815
              cali815 commented
              Editing a comment
              I really like the actor. It's just the way they have presented the character that I have a problem with. It's too bad because I would rather be able to enjoy watching RSW on my screen. I guess I will have to get that from his other projects.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X