This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Writers PLEASE find Julie something else to do

In all fieriness. the scenes with Julie and Jake weren't as bad as I thought they would be because the majority of Julie bad-mouthing Gabi was off-camera. I don't care that Julie doesn't like Gabi that's fine. Some people just bad judges of character.

No I kid, I kid.My problem is that it reduces Julie who is a character with a rich and storied legacy on the show to a one-note nag, It's just beyond tired, Julie deserves better,

One thing that I find interesting is that even people who aren't Gabi fans right now, like Eli and Lani for example don't believe that Gabi would just abandon Arianna, It reminds me of when Chad locked Gabi and Kate in the tunnels , Abigail found it odd that Gabi didn't show up to pick up Ari. She even said, "That doesn't sound like Gabi.": I'm kind of wondering if this could be the writers subtle way of addressing and refuting the never-ending claims that "Gabi is a bad mother" that constantly turn up on forums like this one.

Tyvm! I too am sick of Julie and her nasty spews that always leave out pertinent details. She was sooo happy to have a reason to discuss Gabi, even with a complete stranger! She is pathetic. Why doesnt she get a freakin life and go tend to her restaurant? She is such a harpy. I wanted to FF her but since she was scenes with Jake i had no choice but to watch

Comment

• GrandmaJulie
      GrandmaJulie commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish Gabi would spend time with that daughter she forgets she has until she could use her for potty to get out of prison or a kidnapping. I wish Abby never go gave her and let her rot in prison.

• kahinamah
      kahinamah commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely agree Flowervity79, she has no life, a pathetic woman, her life comes down to that than, spending her money and complaining.

Um, you do know that Gabi tried to kill Julie, don’t you? That’s MUCH worse than anything Julie has done, or is doing.

Comment

• Flowercity79
      Flowercity79 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes Troy is aware that Gabi pressed the button to blow up Julie's heart..the same thing Julie threatened to do to Gabi as well if she had the chance. Julie is no better and has stated multiple times she would kill Gabi too.

• GrandmaJulie
      GrandmaJulie commented
      Editing a comment
      Let’s not forget that Gabi also tried to smother Julie and pushed her down that staircase.

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      GrandmaJulie Let's not forget that Gabi didn't push her down the stairs and Julie broke into Gabi's room.

Gabi never tried to kill Julie...Gabi got mad because stupid Lani finally confessed after one year secret I just feel Julie needs to sit down and Marlena have a talk with her of what Nick did to Gabi and Abby too. Julie should not paint them as innocent cuz under the criminal rules, they are criminals.

Comment

• GrandmaJulie
      GrandmaJulie commented
      Editing a comment
      Gabi hit Nick in the head, tried to drown him and shot him in the back in cold blood. She also killed Abby’s father, switched her paternity results and made her think she was insane. These ppl were innocent victims of Gabi. Preach it Julie. Gabi is a menace.

• kahinamah
      kahinamah commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you tIff5555, well said, julie is more and more pathetic and bad.

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      kahinamah You are welcome! It's sad that Julie does not see that both Nick and Abby did wrong to Gabi. Julie should be nice to Gabi, considering that Ari is family! And that Nick did wrong by Will. Where is the loyalty here?

I was surprised that Julie did not tell Jake that Gabi murdered her St. Nick.

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      She will tell that to her future nephew in law, Ben Weston when they are bonding over Nick!

Eh Julie is filling a hole in the Jake/Gabi/Stefan fiasco. if not her who else?

Comment

Julie is a gossip going around trying to cause trouble where ever she can. Last time was she visited Maggie in prison to stir trouble when she can not even bothered to visit Maggie there before.

Comment

• Flowercity79
        Flowercity79 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ikr? She came to spread gossip under the guise of "checking up" on Maggie🙄

I love Julie and I have no problem with her talking the truth about Gabi. It’s fun and entertaining. Julie is the moral compass/ matriarch of the show just like Alice was so whatever she says is the truth. Alice would have hated Gabi too if she was still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by lagirl View Post
        I was surprised that Julie did not tell Jake that Gabi murdered her St. Nick.
        Because Julie's hypocrite will have to tell what her saint Nick did to several people, that the guy was dangerous and psychopathic.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmaJulie View Post
          I love Julie and I have no problem with her talking the truth about Gabi. It’s fun and entertaining. Julie is the moral compass/ matriarch of the show just like Alice was so whatever she says is the truth. Alice would have hated Gabi too if she was still alive.
          I highly doubt that regarding Alice. She would have set Julie straight regarding Nick and even Abby. What Nick did was wrong to Gabi and especially his cousin, Will Horton! With Abby, she would have told her to stop making mistakes in her life. Alice would have been understanding to Gabi.

Comment

I liked the Jake and Julie scenes. She filled him in on the truth and didn’t insult Gabi. That’s Jake’s job.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              It wasn't the truth! And she used a fake accent that was ridiculous when saying Gabi Dimera.

• Fancy863
              Fancy863 commented
              Editing a comment
              JackandJenfan It was the truth as far as Julie knows it. Gabi gave Julie the heart one day and set it up for destruction the next day. What is Julie supposed to think? I didn’t hear the fake accent but if you said she did then so be it.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X