Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claire was just too, too pushy today.

I was ok with Claire, but I can't figure out why the character was shown being smart enough to get released from Bayview, but then started off lying to John
    and Marlena and then being way too pushy with Ciara. She's not being very good at scheming, if that was what she was suppose to be doing.

I can't stand Claire. It's tiring to hear that people who do great harm to others were just not well and needed help. She's one dangerous person, and that's that. If I were Ciara, I would never have let her in the door. Ciara owes her nothing, and it's not Ciara's problem that Claire won't feel right until she proves to Ciara she's not a bad person and is able to repair the relationship. The best thing she can do is leave Ciara alone.

Comment

• kristendny
      kristendny commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not sure what her goal is either.

• eileenregina
      eileenregina commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, Ciara is getting ready to marry a "reformed" serial killer who is only several missed doses of medications away from freaking out again.

• kristendny
      kristendny commented
      Editing a comment
      eileenregina How does that justify ANYTHING Claire had done to Ciara?

I think it's going to be funny if something bad happens, Claire gets blamed for it and then she turns out to be innocent.

Like they're making her seem evil when really she's not.

Comment

• Skins 2008
      Skins 2008 commented
      Editing a comment
      No I don't think Claire is evil but she might be being used by someone who is evil.

• catsalive
      catsalive commented
      Editing a comment
      That might be what they are planning. I think maybe someone is going to start a fire and it won't be Claire but everyone assumes it is! Just an idea I have!

• Skins 2008
      Skins 2008 commented
      Editing a comment
      catsalive the on,y other person it could have been was Jordan Ridgeway since she admitted she was there but claimed to be innocent and that lunatic is supposedly dead.

Claire didn’t come to Ciara to make amends. It was all self serving. She wants to play a part in the wedding for some obscure reasons.
    The way she kept pushing her way in after she easily got forgiveness was cringeworthy.
    Belle and Shawn need to come back and deal with their daughter. The girl is already lying and failing to hide her manic tendencies.

Comment

Belle and Shawn need to come back and force their daughter back into the hospital or back to Hong Kong so they can keep a close eye on her.

Comment

• catsalive
        catsalive commented
        Editing a comment
        In my opinion, Shawn and Belle are terrible parents. They do not "parent" her. She is left on her own and they buy her excuses and her pleas to be released from Bayview. She still needs to be in a hospital and is NO WAY cured. They do need to take her back to Hong Kong or leave her in Bayview! They need to not let her "steamroll" over them!

• July Baby
        July Baby commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with both of you. And I'd add that releasing her into the care of J & M was a huge mistake. They couldn't even keep track of her for five minutes!

It's the creep factor. She's supposed to come off as creepy I think

Comment

• catsalive
        catsalive commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, she is definitely doing a great job of it!

I I think Claire could be working with someone who wants her to get close to Ciara and Ben so they can start to trust her then she turns on them at the wedding and her partner in crime is then revealed.

Comment

• catsalive
        catsalive commented
        Editing a comment
        That does make sense. Someone else is behind the scenes working with her to create havoc at that wedding! I wonder if perhaps an angry Eve?

• Skins 2008
        Skins 2008 commented
        Editing a comment
        Eve that makes a lot of sense, but so does an alive Jordan who also has a major grudge against CIN!

not liking claire, ciara shouldn't trust her either and certainly not have her as her maid of honor, i think she's planning on doing something horrible to ciara on her wedding day. no way is claire ok, she's still nutty as ever.

Comment

I am sick of her already. She just couldn't accept that Ciara has forgiven her but no she had to push her way into that wedding and being the matron of honor at that. If she were to be let out she should have been made to go to Hong Kong with her parents. I still am not convinced she was ready to be released.

Comment

I enjoy Claire and I like it that we're pretty sure she's home to cause trouble but maybe she's not, really. The actress is very good at playing a troubled girl who falls off the cliff of reality without too much of a reason. Ciara should know better than to put her in the wedding as matron of honor. Why couldn't she cave in and let her sing a love song instead? But, then, whatever is going to happen couldn't play out, I suppose.

Comment

• kristendny
            kristendny commented
            Editing a comment
            Ciara has a big heart, and it sometimes works against her. IMO she should not even have let Claire in the door.

• Skins 2008
            Skins 2008 commented
            Editing a comment
            You would have thought Ciara would have learned her lesson after the Jordan Ridgeway ordeal but she is still trusting when it comes to certain people.

Ciara said she'd think about letting Claire be the maid of honor and then Claire spotted the photo of Gwen and said she knows her. If Ciara tells Claire what's going on and how important it is to find Gwen, I wouldn't put it past Claire to withhold her whereabouts unless Ciara agrees to let her be MoH. This is pure speculation.

Comment

• dee2
            dee2 commented
            Editing a comment
            I wondered if Claire and Gwen would really keep each other's secrets. If Claire tells where Gwen is, I guess Gwen will tell on Claire.😊

I don’t find her entertaining and it’s interesting how easily she plays adults who are supposed to be more savvy than they are shown to be . Belle’s concerns were brushed aside. I am not letting Belle off the hook but she did express concern that Claire may not be one of the rehabilitated ones .
          Last edited by Emerald Greens; June 16, 2020, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russellgm View Post
            I still am not convinced she was ready to be released.
            Yeah have to question Bayview's doctors judgement some, last year they released Jordan who clearly was not sane and there are questions about Claire.

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
              I don’t find her entertaining and it’s interesting how easily she plays adults who are supposed to be more savvy than they are shown to be . Belle’s concerns were brushed aside. I am not letting Belle off the hook but she did express concern that Claire may not be one of the rehabilitated ones .
              Shawn has concerns too about Claire being released.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                Emerald Greens commented
                Editing a comment
                I was thinking her conversation with Marlena but yes Shawn was concerned too.Of course he has to fill Hope in about the situation.

I must have a thing for the underdog that everyone wants to pass judgment on because I find myself not only feeling for Gabi (whose done crap that's she's always called out for while others do things to her get a free pass) and now I find myself hoping Claire is cured. Yes, she was being pushy yesterday and I didn't like that. But I'm not fan of Ciara and Ben, far from it. The fact that Ben and Ciara feel they can thrash Claire or a mental break is laughable to me to say the least. Anyone who calls Claire a psycho because she set fire to a cabin with Ciara in it kindly remember that Ben strangled four people in cold blood three of whom as still dead. I never faulted Eve for wanting him to pay for that, him going around saying he's sorry and Ciara constantly screaming he's changed isn't enough, doesn't make his victims come back to life. If anyone should understand Claire's plight its Ben, since he's been there himself. In fact, why TIIC chose not to create angst for Cin by having Ben actually defend Claire to Ciara is beyond me would of worked better then him acting the way Ciara is. Yes, he loves Ciara but he's also the first person who should relate to a mental break that has someone spiraling out of control, but that's not how its being portrayed.

Comment

• dee2
                dee2 commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm no Ciara or Ben fan, either, and would like to see Claire completely well again. However, if the point was to have Claire shrewd enough
                to fool people to get her released from Bayview, why then have her acting weird enough to make people suspicious of her? She lied to John
                and Marlena, a lie she was bound to get caught on, then went to Ciara acting so strangely. I like good writing, and to me this is already
                going in too many directions.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X