Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about Xander

This probably been asked but who is Xander parents

Victor's brother who was never seen on the show.
    It still annoys me that they didn't make Xander be Justin and Anjelica's son Alexander. He has the same name, is about the right age, and would've had stronger family ties without inventing a previously unheard of branch of the family.

Comment

I believe his father's name was Titus...mother's name never mentioned as far as i know

Comment

Days should use Xander, and Victor to build a better understanding of their family history. In doing this the can flush out some really good, and new story content. They would be able to bring in new characters (recurring, temp, permanent), and I think it would just be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by witchboy View Post
          Victor's brother who was never seen on the show.
          It still annoys me that they didn't make Xander be Justin and Anjelica's son Alexander. He has the same name, is about the right age, and would've had stronger family ties without inventing a previously unheard of branch of the family.
          Two characters I always wonder about are Sonny's half-brother Alexander and Theresa's brother Andrew. I'm always curious why the show never brings either of those 2 characters to town.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X