Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK WHY is Allie so scared about Sami finding out?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK WHY is Allie so scared about Sami finding out?

Isn't she over eighteen? Can't she just say I am an adult you don't like it too bad? Her Sami bashing comes across as completely childish.

Will used to bash her as well. Allie obviously doesnt know her mother because the more she tries to avoid Sami, the more Sami will be determined to find her lol. She has a very rude awakening coming her way

Comment

• Jj1701
      Jj1701 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, he was an adult when he wrote that article totally trashing her. He also shamed her for cheating on Rafe despite knowing that she thought Johnny was dead. He's bashed her as an adult.

• Elvis12
      Elvis12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Will had every right to write that article about Sami. She embarrassed him many times as a child. She ran off and left him to go to the Middle East and never said goodbye or anything. He had no idea where his mother was. She also lied to his face over and over and over. Sami is a horrible mother and I don't blame Allie one bit.

• Jj1701
      Jj1701 commented
      Editing a comment
      Elvis12 Will has every right to do whatever he wants. I'm just pointing out that his bashing of Sami was still happening as an adult.

Well, she doesn't act like an adult at all -- notice her immature behavior over the last two episodes with other characters. So avoiding problems instead of dealing with them head on is par for the course.

Comment

She’s still pretty young so I can understand it. Sami is like a steamroller.

Comment

Because Sami is a force of nature with a lot of power (money). She will probably want to find out who the father is. Then she will brow beat Allie into doing what she wants.

Comment

Very simple: She has a temper like my mom does

Comment

Really don’t see it. She is willing to badmouth her behind her back but doesn’t have the courage to deal with her face to face.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
              CanaryFan98 commented
              Editing a comment
              She's all bark no bite

Because Sami is far from calm and measured. Take Lucas's reaction and amplify it at least tenfold. And she will push to make Allie do things her way because she'll be convinced she's doing the best she can as a mother. It doesn't come from a bad place, but that doesn't make it any easier to handle.

Besides, even in reality with calmer parents a child at any age can have something they're afraid to tell mom and/or dad. An unplanned pregnancy, whether the father is around or not, is a big one. I really don't find her reaction unrealistic at all. She's what, 18? I'd find it less realistic if she wasn't afraid.

Comment

• Bermudabeachbum
              Bermudabeachbum commented
              Editing a comment
              She can’t be just 18, supposedly she graduated college.

I can understand Allie being scared about Sami or Lucas finding out tbh. Kids are scared of their parents anger no matter what age you are.

That being said Allie isn't the brightest bulb is she? Hiding out in Salem where she's related to most of the town and thought Sami wouldn't find out?

Probably would be smarter to go elsewhere have the kid and nobody would be the wiser.

This is all to set up Sami vs Nicole something the show can't resist.

Comment

• catsalive
              catsalive commented
              Editing a comment
              Do Roman and Marlena even know their granddaughter is in town and pregnant? I have not seen any evidence that they have been notified! They are just as related to the girl as Kate is!

• CanaryFan98
              CanaryFan98 commented
              Editing a comment
              catsalive No Marlena has Claire so she can only deal with one problematic granddaughter at a time. This show forgets Roman exists half the time although it would make sense to actually involve him in this story.

• Harley Parry
              Harley Parry commented
              Editing a comment
              Marlena knows Allie is in town. Not sure aboyt the pregnancy though

This isn't being written as Ally being over eighteen, the way its being written she can't be anymore then seventeen because everyone is treating her like she's a minor and she herself is acting like one. We got Eric wanting to call Sami, why if Ally's an adult what business is this of Sami's where she is. We go Lucas running around demanding to know where she is, again why if the girl is an adult why is Lucas going off the rails wanting to find her. Then the revelation that she's pregnant, Lucas going off the deep end again if she's of legal age her business, no that's not the way it's being portrayed, I believe that whatever report that Ally was older that came out wasn't true the girl is obviously still not of legal age.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              She graduated college. 🙄 She ran off, hence her parents are worried about her.

• Elvis12
              Elvis12 commented
              Editing a comment
              It's called being a parent. Your love and concern never ends, no matter how old your child is.

The info of Allie is confusing to some I am confused, cuz she is of a legal age, she shouldn't be afraid to tell her parents. I bet most viewers who does not know the background info, would believe that this character is 15 years old. Just even look at her!

Comment

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              JackandJenfan She does not look her age. She looks like from tv screen as 15 or 16.

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              From my tv, she looks at least 20. ( The actress was 19 at this time during filming.)

• Skins 2008
              Skins 2008 commented
              Editing a comment
              tiff5555 No she looks like she is 20 years old, take a good look at her she does not look that young.

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
            The info of Allie is confusing to some I am confused, cuz she is of a legal age, she shouldn't be afraid to tell her parents. I bet most viewers who does not know the background info, would believe that this character is 15 years old. Just even look at her!
            Allie looks older then 15 years old.

Comment

Allie knows how Sami will react, which makes her fearful. She will eventually come to terms with her mother knowing the truth.

Comment

It's possible Allie is afraid of disappointing her mother and father - not so much afraid of their anger but of letting them down. She knows her mother has been through a lot with EJ, and Allie was acting out before she got pregnant which is why Sami summoned Lucas to go to Italy to help out. Now that she's pregnant she's probably afraid that they'll think she's a total failure and screw-up. On top of that, she knows how volatile Sami is. Voluntarily admitting to her that she screwed up big-time means an unavoidable big confrontation and blow-up. She wants to avoid it at all costs. I don't think her reaction is unrealistic. JMHO.

Also, I don't find it unusual for Lucas to be going nuts wondering where she is. It's not always about legality. So what if she's technically an adult? As a parent, you don't just automatically stop worrying when the calendar turns and says your kid is 18 or 21 or whatever. She's still very young and Lucas knows she's been doing self-destructive things like partying too much and drinking. So naturally he was very worried not knowing where she was. I'd think it was strange if he didn't worry about her. Again, JMHO.

Comment

• Bermudabeachbum
                  Bermudabeachbum commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well her father knows now and she is hoping that he will continue her lies. It doesnt seam to me she is worried about disappointing her mother given her attitude about her. She doesn’t want anything to do with her but was more than willing to take her money. I hope Lucas does tell Sami and she leaves the spoiled brat to her own devices. Of course that will give her another reason to trash talk her mother.

• tiff5555
                  tiff5555 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  From what I heard, that Allie was acting out and may still be. I thought it was very odd that a 12 year old girl could be drinking, but it looks like when Days soared Ciara, Chase, Joey and Theo, they soared Sami’s kids as well. So maybe 16 or 17 that she was drinking. Anyway, I hope we see her personality.

My personal belief whoever the baby daddy is Sami knows his family and she hates them. Someone she would move heaven and earth to keep away from her daughter.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X