Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Week Of June 22nd

I got this from SoapsSheKnows.com for the week of June 22nd on Days Of Our Lives.
    On the 22nd Rafe meets with Dr. Rolf in an attempt to make a deal with him.
    On the 23rd Xander hears a confession from Sarah.
    On the 24th Lani will be unaware that a mysterious person will be watching her.
    On the 25th There will be a heart-to-heart conversation between Steve and Kayla.
    On the 26th Gabi will be ready to find out what her fate will be.Ben will have concerns about Ciara having Claire as her maid of honor at their wedding.

Gabi, I think it will be her trial, I hope she will not go to jail yet, because she is innocent.
    I would really like to see the head of the fool group that are Chad, Eli, Lani and Jack, when they will know that Gabi has done nothing to their precious and fragile Abby.

Comment

Steve and Kayla look pretty silly at this point.

Comment

Ben is having Will as his best man, so I think it is a tad hypocritical of him to be concerned about Clair! I wonder what deal Rafe is making with Dr. Rolf. This could be his exit story (not a spoiler, just a guess on my part).

Comment

• CincyLady
          CincyLady commented
          Editing a comment
          Claire is still nuts - Will is not.

Cant wait to see Rolf again. Wonder what deal Rafe will be making with him.

Don't worry Gabriella, the truth will reveal itself in due time, and you will once again be free as a bird and everyone in salem will have to eat crow

Comment

Gabi is charged, and bail refused, off to jail she goes.. It will be up to Jake, and Ben to find out the truth.

Comment

I’m glad we see S&K finally talk, but my guess is it will be brief and interrupted.

Comment

• Harbor Club
              Harbor Club commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm happy to see them talk too, but agree, probably will be interrupted.

Will should say no to Ben that he does not want to be his best man.

Comment

Hurry up and get the first weeks of July over and done. So I can probably stop watching for the summer. Summer bummer.

Comment

I don't want to see another trial of Gabi Why is it that she gets burned and Kristen and Abby just gets away with the crimes. Even crazy Claire is out calculating her moves, which are not yet known.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X