Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of game is Claire playing?

Secretly she is positively giddy about the wedding and wants to be part of it. She tells her parents she's happy for Ben and Ciara, then today she tells her grandparents she wishes Ben wasn't the groom or did she just say that to throw them off because if they saw how "enthusiastic" she truly is it'll come off as obsessing. Oh, maybe that's her game.

Claire is still nuts. So much for Marlena the super shrink.

Comment

• magoo1000
      magoo1000 commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not think Marlena is convinced that claire is toally OK.

It's obvious they're leaving Ben as the only one who is allowed to get better after years in Bayview. They could have pulled her from under the CIN bus but they doubled down instead. All that remains to be seen is what they'll have Claire do before shipping her back off to Bayview.

Comment

Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post
      It's obvious they're leaving Ben as the only one who is allowed to get better after years in Bayview. They could have pulled her from under the CIN bus but they doubled down instead. All that remains to be seen is what they'll have Claire do before shipping her back off to Bayview.
      Maybe, but playing crazy is ORK specialty. She's really good at it! She'd been on the show for years and I was never impressed by her, I saw her first Emmy reel and it was underwhelming but once Claire crossed that line into madness, she was great. I do hate the rewrite they did in the name of drama. Their last scenes before Claire went to Bayview were hopeful, she made peace with both Ben and Ciara and now this wedding is Claire's trigger as Marlena put it. But Claire does bring the drama. So I'm sure ORK do a great job before Claire is sent away again. I remember RSW saying about how before this redemption story they would just have Ben come in to stir the pot. To have him bring the drama. Maybe at some point they'll do Claire the same courtesy.

Comment

• icyblue2034
        icyblue2034 commented
        Editing a comment
        She did make peace. And then Ciara spent 2 years breaking her promise to see her. Instead apparently that peace was fake and Ciara wanted nothing to do with her because it was all Ben, all the time. Couldn't even be bothered to realize her mother turned into a crazed princess for over a year.

The wedding announcement may be the trigger, but the inconsistencies have Ciara helping to load the gun. And now we're just circling the same drain of "Ben changed!" and no one else can.

• CincyLady
        CincyLady commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm sure other people CAN change - the writers just don't want Caire to change. As someone else said, crazy is her specialty.

• kahinamah
        kahinamah commented
        Editing a comment
        Claire can be a gray character, have a crazy side without going too far, other characters are very good like that.

I'm wondering if maybe a game is being played on Claire, and Gwen is part of it. For example, could the wedding photo of Ben and Ciara have been planted by Gwen in the doctor's office for Claire to find?

Comment

• July Baby
        July Baby commented
        Editing a comment
        I would like that. Great idea!

• Clementine15
        Clementine15 commented
        Editing a comment
        But why would she do that, what's her game?

• RickySpanish
        RickySpanish commented
        Editing a comment
        Clementine15 That's the big question

Originally posted by RickySpanish View Post
      I'm wondering if maybe a game is being played on Claire, and Gwen is part of it. For example, could the wedding photo of Ben and Ciara have been planted by Gwen in the doctor's office for Claire to find?
      Now that could be an interesting twist. Gwen playing Claire in some way that's meant to suit her own ends. That would be a lot better than Claire still being crazy and being brought back literally just to prop CIN some more.

Comment

I like that idea of Gwen being involved. She came to Salem for some reason and ended up in Bayview.

Comment

• catsalive
          catsalive commented
          Editing a comment
          I bet Gwen is hiding out from somebody bad! She seems to be a schemer and put her and Claire together and you get double crazy!

I think (or I hope) that Claire is really there to be reconciled with everyone including Ciara.

Comment

Will Marlena ask Belle and Shawn if they gave her the wedding announcement or just believe Claire? Also, how did Claire leave the apartment without anyone seeing her ?

Comment

• eileenregina
            eileenregina commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah that is my question also. Funny thing is, I knew that was her at the door when she knocked on Ciara's door and was wondering "how the heck did she slip out of John Marlena's" - I mean on this show getting transported from one place to another always seems to occur easily, LOL!

• CincyLady
            CincyLady commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought John and Marlena lived in an apartment. Wonder what floor? How high would Claire's window be?

Originally posted by perky7kc View Post
          Will Marlena ask Belle and Shawn if they gave her the wedding announcement or just believe Claire? Also, how did Claire leave the apartment without anyone seeing her ?
          When John and Marlena went off for a mid day romp

Comment

Originally posted by perky7kc View Post
            Been trying to figure that one out myself! There's only one way in or out and they are clearly several stories up. Did she tie a bunch of sheets together, go out the window, and just hope no one noticed this blonde girl climbing down the building?

Comment

What kind of game is Claire is playing?....Let's see, a very dangerous game!

Comment

I think Claire is cured or close to it. She wants to make it up to Ciera. Gwen will mess things up for her. Just like Eve did when she was hanging with Claire. For Claire to still be nuts is too cliche. Days likes to see characters progress. Kristin and Xander evolved. So will Claire.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysterio View Post
                  I think Claire is cured or close to it. She wants to make it up to Ciera. Gwen will mess things up for her. Just like Eve did when she was hanging with Claire. For Claire to still be nuts is too cliche. Days likes to see characters progress. Kristin and Xander evolved. So will Claire.
                  I'd like to think that maybe, just maybe, the shock Eve felt when Claire went pyro would have left some effect on her. I mean, for a while she was a better mom to Claire than Belle. She actually cared about Claire and took an interest in her interests. Was a confidant when she needed one. Which I believe is what prompted Belle to buy the club in an attempt to buy her daughter's love.

But I guess Eve is one of those that conveniently forgets things when they need her to fill a story.

Comment

I think it's going to be they make Claire seem crazy for months. Something horrible happens and Claire gets blamed and sent back to bayview. and everyone in her family turns against her Then they found out she was really innocent all along and was set up. But by then the damage will have been done.

Maybe they just want us to THINK she's evil when she isn't.

Comment

• catsalive
                      catsalive commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm just thinking about someone setting Claire up for this thing that's going to happen at the wedding and everyone thinks it's Claire but it is really someone evil behind the scenes! Perhaps evil and angry Eve! My opinion only!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X