Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allie and Lucas

I get why Allie is concerned more about Sami finding out, however Allie and Lucas sould have talked today instead of him leaving. I think it's great Lucas is back but Kate shouldn't have told him to leave. He is her father.

Poor Lucas, he is going to have a heart attack that his little girl, is having another grandchild. Allie is too young to be having a baby, but then again, she is technically a adult. A very clueless one considering that she needs a job.

Comment

Wouldn't you hate to be the one to tell Sami something she didn't want to hear. Poor Allie.

Comment

Poor Allie! and Poor everyone else!

Comment

I must have missed it but how old is Allie supposed to be? Lucas should have stayed and tried to calm down so that he and his daughter could talk about everything. Leaving with Kate and saying he'll be back tomorrow is a dumb move on his part. She may take off again.

Comment

• Cat women
            Cat women commented
            Editing a comment
            21 or 22. She finished college

i think she is 18. I believe they said she is an adult. She was in college.

Comment

Allie graduated college. She’s 22.

Comment

LOL! I don’t think the audience who may not be reading Days info would think she is 20, 21, 22, or 18. More like 15 or 16. I look at her and think she is around 15 or 16....Anyway, weird that her family are watching her every move.

Comment

• wilson2012
                wilson2012 commented
                Editing a comment
                She looks 20 to me. She’s an adult. As for her needing money yes her mother cut her off. However both her grandmothers are very well off and her brother’s husband probably is not one to worry about coin. Ex CEO of Titan and with Adrienne’s death probably inherited a bit of money.

I’m saying this as Justin moved in with Kayla not got his own place, so thinking Adrienne’s share of the Spectator probably went to her boys.

• JackandJenfan
                JackandJenfan commented
                Editing a comment
                How the hell are you seeing 15 and 16? Given that she took off without telling anyone, yeah any parent would worry. 🙄

For our parents, we are still their children, and they want to protect us, and Allie may be 20 years old or more, but behaves like a 15-year-old girl.Seriously at her age, she doesn't know the pill or the condom to protect herself, what is this youth today

Kate was right, talking to an angry teenager will do nothing. But Lucas' reaction is logical.

Comment

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                If I was not attached to social media, and the Internet, I would have not known that this chick was around in her 20s, lol. Yeah, she is acting childish. Could understand why her family wants to look after her.

• MyriVerse
                MyriVerse commented
                Editing a comment
                Eh. Even Sami acts like she's 15 or so very often.

Even 40-somethings don't use proper protection.

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post
              For our parents, we are still their children, and they want to protect us, and Allie may be 20 years old or more, but behaves like a 15-year-old girl.Seriously at her age, she doesn't know the pill or the condom to protect herself, what is this youth today

Kate was right, talking to an angry teenager will do nothing. But Lucas' reaction is logical.
              I have not seen Thurs or Friday episode yet, do we know if the sex was consentual, maybe she was afraid to tell her parents she had been raped and maybe that is why no condom or birth control was used.

Comment

Lucas was too angry to have stayed and talk. It was good of him to leave to cool off, and think about the situation and to talk with her once he's calmed down.

Comment

Poor Lucas......Allie is already quite the handful.....exactly like her mother!! But this is going to make Sami's return this time much more explosive!!! Yikes!!

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
                    Poor Lucas, he is going to have a heart attack that his little girl, is having another grandchild. Allie is too young to be having a baby, but then again, she is technically a adult. A very clueless one considering that she needs a job.
                    She's older than Sami and Lucas were when they became parents to Will. Of course they were kinda...awful.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post

I have not seen Thurs or Friday episode yet, do we know if the sex was consentual, maybe she was afraid to tell her parents she had been raped and maybe that is why no condom or birth control was used.
                      It could turn out the way but if she was raped...she doesn't act like she's been through a trauma like that.

Comment

I would have liked to see Allie and Lucas go and have a father/daughter talk without the audience.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X