Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ciara and Brady today

Ciara acting like a real Kiriakis today blackmailing Brady into looking at the copy of the her proposals that he threw away, she is smarter then some think.
    Last edited by Skins 2008; June 12, 2020, 08:51 PM.

She's doing something completely different, no Ben in sight.

Comment

Originally posted by dee2 View Post
      She's doing something completely different, no Ben in sight.
      I wonder if Ben helped her some with those proposals? He did major in business.

Comment

• dee2
        dee2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol, you know more about Ben than I even care to. This might be interesting, Brady being blackmailed by Ciara. At least it is a different
        track for each character.

• Skins 2008
        Skins 2008 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it could be interesting too, it gives Ciara actually something different to to do, this is the Ciara we expected to see after we saw what a troublemaker she was when she was younger.

• kahinamah
        kahinamah commented
        Editing a comment
        I like both parties, in life we are different according to the parties with which we have interacted.

We are not going to behave the same way with people at work, with family, friends, enemies. With Ciara she will of course be different with Ben, Brady, but in both cases she always says what she thinks.

Tear into him Ciara. Brady is a jerk and a fool. He doesn't have the brain power to run a company or take it down.

Comment

After I got over the shock of Ciara blithely rattling off her vast business knowledge concerning Titan's assets and future, I realized Brady's answer to revenge isn't his own taking down of Titan at all. He should just give Ciara and her proposals a full steam ahead and let the chips fall where they may. Because she can't possibly know anything about the way to run a business, be it an international one or a lemonade stand.

Comment

• Elvis12
          Elvis12 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ciara finally did it, I went from trying to like her to knowing I never will. What an arrogant, smug, indulged young woman. I can't believe Brady caved to her. I was hoping he'd throw the reprints she gave him in a garbage can in front of her.

Ciara was very annoying today. I wanted Brady to slap her for being so disrespectful.

Comment

• jmpenn90
          jmpenn90 commented
          Editing a comment
          Agree, she was so full of herself and disrespectful. He is her boss and she called him dude and kept talking about great her proposals were. She has very limited business experience but thinks she is the best thing out there. She is right in this situation but I wish she had been wrong based on her poor attitude.

• lagirl
          lagirl commented
          Editing a comment
          Brady knows less than Ciara. All he has done is run Titan while he was stoned and having sex with a parade of women.

Originally posted by kathi9 View Post
        After I got over the shock of Ciara blithely rattling off her vast business knowledge concerning Titan's assets and future, I realized Brady's answer to revenge isn't his own taking down of Titan at all. He should just give Ciara and her proposals a full steam ahead and let the chips fall where they may. Because she can't possibly know anything about the way to run a business, be it an international one or a lemonade stand.
        I second your every word!
        She was surprisingly nasty, and Brady's not my favorite but I was hoping he'd handle her a lot better than he did. Granddad's pet or no, she should have been canned on the spot for the snide attitude. It was disappointing, though not surprising, that he tacitly admitted to what she suspected, by caving to her threat. If he had any stones she'd have been out on her leopard-spandexed fanny. And if he had any brains he'd have done what you suggested -- given her the rope to hang herself.

Comment

Originally posted by Angela8422 View Post
          Ciara was very annoying today. I wanted Brady to slap her for being so disrespectful.
          Ciara showed Brady the respect he deserves.

Comment

• december rose
            december rose commented
            Editing a comment
            Where is that like button?

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post

Ciara showed Brady the respect he deserves.
          He’s the CEO. He should have fired her smug ass.

Comment

Brady is only the CEO because forced Victor into naming him, he is failure when it comes to business..
            Last edited by Skins 2008; June 13, 2020, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post

Brady is only the CEO because forced victor into naming him, he is failure when it comes to business..
              He’s more of a success than Ciara will ever be.

Comment

• Elle23276
                Elle23276 commented
                Editing a comment
                Don't bet on it. I wonder if the fool has thought about who's been supporting his horny ass for decades? Who puts a roof over his head? Who elevated him to the position he now occupies? And if he destroys that empire, where's he gonna wind up?

• lagirl
                lagirl commented
                Editing a comment
                Brady has no worry. Even if thousand starve because of him he has dozens of trust funds to live on.

• Elle23276
                Elle23276 commented
                Editing a comment
                ^Where do you think the trust funds come from? The root of all Kiriakis wealth is undoubtedly Titan. And Vic's got a lot of hangers-on to support....

Oh okay, fire Ciara, Brady. Then she'll take her proposals and concerns to Vic. (She reminded me of the child Ciara today). And it all makes sense---in fact, it's the truth, isn't it? That's why Brady backed down. Since when has Brady got any stones? Theresa, Eve, and Kristen chopped them up, and split them into thirds.

Comment

He’s more of a success than Ciara will ever be.
                Are you talking about the same Brady that almost ran into the ground when he was the CEO before,that Brady?

Comment

• Fancy863
                  Fancy863 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Elle23276 Brady has been with a lot of women but he hasn’t killed any of them like Ciara’s prince Ben.

• Skins 2008
                  Skins 2008 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Fancy863 A few years Brady was the CEO and he did a terrible job he almost ruined Titan.

• Elle23276
                  Elle23276 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ben didn't kill any of the women he was 'with', either. And Ben was judged clinically insane by doctors. Brady hasn't been. What does this have to do with Ben???? That wasn't the point of my comment. This thread was about Brady's business acumen....which is directly affected by his dallying. IOW, his d*ck leads him astray.

She is clearly the worthy daughter of her father, and her grandfather, a good mix of Kiriakis / Brady.
                She knows how to defend herself, like when she sent away the violent guys who wanted to hurt her and also to Ben. She has convictions, defends her opinions.

Comment

And she should have told Victor what Brady is doing. Yep, Brady is making his own burning bed.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X