• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CADY
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2012

SPOILER! Monday, June 15th. Preview

Claire begs Ciara for forgiveness. She wants to be her maid of honor. Julie is floored when she sees Jake, and assumes he is Stefan. Ben wants Will to be his best man. Sarah wants to have sex with Brady, but he puts the brakes on. Oh, Boy!

Source: TV Guide Soaps
    Last edited by CADY; June 13, 2020, 05:58 AM.
  • Flowercity79
    Soap Addict
    • Oct 2017

Sarah is pathetic, thirsty and desperate..

Can't wait to for Julie to see Jake and realize she probably has a rodent heart besting in her chest

Cant wait for the Claire and Ciara scenes!

Comment

• eileenregina
      Soap Addict
      • Jun 2011

I really would like to see Sarah moving on in a more self-respecting way; it would be one thing to let Xander think she and Brady were together as a way of pushing him away; but why would she be insisting Brady really have sex with her???? I really don't like this - it is outdated and insulting.

Comment

• ChipJ
        Board Regular
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by CADY View Post
        Claire begs Ciara for forgiveness. She wants to be her maid of honor. Julie is floored when she sees Jack, and assumes he is Stefan. Ben wants Will to be his best man. Sarah wants to have sex with Brady, but he puts the brakes on. Oh, Boy!

And Brady refused? From what I've seen of Brady, he's incapable of saying no.

Comment

• Skins 2008
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jul 2008

Originally posted by ChipJ View Post

And Brady refused? From what I've seen of Brady, he's incapable of saying no.
          Brady says no because Sarah is not a dangerous psycho, if she was to try to kill someone he would happily say yes!

Comment

• wilson2012
            Recurring Poster
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by CADY View Post
            Claire begs Ciara for forgiveness. She wants to be her maid of honor. Julie is floored when she sees Jack, and assumes he is Stefan. Ben wants Will to be his best man. Sarah wants to have sex with Brady, but he puts the brakes on. Oh, Boy!

Am assuming the OP is meaning Jake not Jack. Jack has been revealed to be alive for years.

Comment

• CADY
              CADY commented
              Editing a comment
              I meant Jake, and made the correction. Thanks.
          • CincyLady
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
            Sarah is pathetic, thirsty and desperate..

Can't wait to for Julie to see Jake and realize she probably has a rodent heart besting in her chest

Cant wait for the Claire and Ciara scenes!
            ITA about Sarah ... and Julie's reaction. I FF Claire's scenes. As good as the actress is I can't stand the character.

Comment

• Flowercity79
              Flowercity79 commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol! Yes Julie's reaction may cause her to have another heart attack lol!

I dunno, there is just something endearing about Claire to me haha. I know she is cray cray but i still love her lol
          • soapfan6
            Senior Board Member
            • Mar 2010

Lawd. Im sorry but i would rather ben have no one as his best man than to have Will. He "killed" Will idc how much the writers try, i will never accept Ben and Will's "friendship"

Sarah Smh. That's all i got for her!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X