Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope should feel bad about David, not PG drama

Really, I think we all agree that Hope wasn’t in her right mind for the last year and a half but what about before? I think it was Hope who wouldn’t agree to helping Rafe with David. Maybe she might have been the deciding factor for Rafe being able to keep him. Of maybe PG might have bronzed him and turned him into a gargoyle.

Hope didn't want to be a mother to an infant again. She's done with that part of her life. Rafe didn't care. He didn't care about her. He ran off to Italy for Johnny when Sami snapped her fingers and he ran off to get David when Jordan snapped hers. Rafe didn't care what Hope thought or felt about raising a baby, he just did what he wanted and Hope wasn't willing to overhaul her life to be a mother again just because a psychotic woman made Rafe a temporary caregiver which he decided meant "dad" from the start. In that regard, she shouldn't feel bad because she did what was right for her life and happiness.

As for now, Hope shouldn't have been anywhere near that courtroom. She couldn't have been anything more than a hindrance. There's the Princess Gina thing, which SHE needs to stop feeling guilty about (and also needs to stop having memories - it doesn't work like that), but others on the outside looking in might have reasonable concerns. Not everyone is as familiar with Dr. Rolf's technology. She's also Rafe's former coworker, boss, girlfriend, fiance, husband (briefly, thankfully). Not to mention being well known as a murderer (attempted or otherwise) and corrupt cop with a history of abusing her position. All adding up to: She'll say anything to help him so take her testimony with a giant grain of salt.

If anything she should feel bad that she didn't consider she was a neutral witness at best and detrimental at worst.

Comment

I think Hope was jealous of Rafe's bond with David and she may have intentionally changed the course of the court hearing with her testimony.

Comment

Hope has nothing to feel guilty, if the judge thought Rafe would have been a good guardian he would have given him custody, also like I have said who in their right minds would trust a psychopath's opinion of Rafe that he would be a good father?

Comment

Hope has nothing to feel guilty about, but I see what a beautiful family they could've made and I don't recall Hope ever saying, "I don't want to be a mother to an infant again" They didn't quite make it clear why Hope wasn't on board with Rafe taking David in, and I do love how she's there for Rafe now. I certainly would've have enjoyed watching Hope make a family with Rafe and David, more than that Princess Gina crap they put us through for the past year.

Comment

• CindyHaskins
            CindyHaskins commented
            Editing a comment
            Hope making a family with rafe and david it was never going to happen.i guess you forgot that she already has family it is shawn and ciara so stop ingore them.

I think she is comforting to Rafe more than is necessary. I could do with her understanding and offering help, if needed, but being there in Rafe's
          affairs is not something I wanted to see. Hope had every right to not be comfortable with starting over in raising a child and she was honest about
          it. I think the only reason the writing has her so involved now is simply because they are reluctant to give up on this mismatched pair, so even
          though Rafe is leaving, for now, Hope will still be available when he returns. I think that is the hope of these writers.

Comment

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
            Hope has nothing to feel guilty about, but I see what a beautiful family they could've made and I don't recall Hope ever saying, "I don't want to be a mother to an infant again" They didn't quite make it clear why Hope wasn't on board with Rafe taking David in, and I do love how she's there for Rafe now. I certainly would've have enjoyed watching Hope make a family with Rafe and David, more than that Princess Gina crap they put us through for the past year.
            Hope said a couple of times and I personally think she didn't feel comfortable raising the baby of the psycho that threatened and tried to kill her daughter Ciara multiple times.

Comment

No one should feel guilty about not wanting to have a baby. It's a huge responsibility, and the child deserves someone who wants him or her. Besides that, she already had kids and grandkids.

Comment

Originally posted by RoidRage View Post
                Really, I think we all agree that Hope wasn’t in her right mind for the last year and a half but what about before? I think it was Hope who wouldn’t agree to helping Rafe with David. Maybe she might have been the deciding factor for Rafe being able to keep him. Of maybe PG might have bronzed him and turned him into a gargoyle.
                I dislike Hope a lot. But it's not her job to play mommy to Jordan's baby. Hope is a middle aged grandmother. It's not even like this baby was Rafe's so it's not like she refused to help raise her stepson. This kid is nothing to her.

She raised her kids.

Comment

I think she did the best thing by staying out of it and letting the courts decide.

Comment

Originally posted by kristendny View Post
                    No one should feel guilty about not wanting to have a baby. It's a huge responsibility, and the child deserves someone who wants him or her. Besides that, she already had kids and grandkids.
                    i think for whatever reason Rafe missed the boat on having his own kids. So he always tries to force a connection with kids that aren't his. Hope's kids, Sami's kids, Jordan's kid.

He has a problem with a simple solution...go meet a girl and have his own kids. Or go meet a girl and adopt some kids if he can't have them. Or adopt them on his own. It would be one thing if he liked not being a parent but that's apparently not the case. He needs to quit picking women with messy lives (a psychotic woman with 4 kids and 2 baby daddies, a widowed middle aged grandmother) and find a nice woman to settle down with. Or just do what Eric did...kill a guy and steal his family out from under him.

Has he checked with Carrie...wasn't there a possibility that Noah is Rafe's not Austin's?

Comment

• icyblue2034
                      icyblue2034 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Don't subjected poor Noah to that. He's Austin's and we don't need another Daniel/Summer/Melanie forced family situation.

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post
                    Hope has nothing to feel guilty, if the judge thought Rafe would have been a good guardian he would have given him custody, also like I have said who in their right minds would trust a psychopath's opinion of Rafe that he would be a good father?
                    Seriously. Not just any psychopath, but a psychopath that nearly killed him when her poison cupcake scheme backfired. Evan may have killed her after she provoked him with threats of taking his child from him forever, but he still wasn't as psychotic as she was.

The judge made the right decision. Time for Rafe to stop attaching himself to other people's kids and have one of his own. He can stop acting like his entire world ended and adopt as a single father. Literally nothing is stopping him from doing that except an apparent aversion to having kids that don't belong to someone else.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X