• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

Justin Is A Fool!

Justin is a fool ....if he thinks Kayla is going to be his! What do you think, folks?
  • Angela8422
    Board Regular
    • Jul 2007

I feel sorry for him.

Comment

• icyblue2034
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Mar 2013

I don't. He knows the game he's playing and he knows he can't win. He played dirty once already but the thing is, he's not very good at it. He's not a good Kiriakis in that regard. He doesn't even realize that if Kayla ever finds out what he said to Steve, she'll turn on him too for the same reason she claims she turned on Steve: Making choices for her.

Justin was ready to move on 3 months after the love of his life died. Couldn't get with Kayla fast enough. So no, I don't feel sorry for him.

Comment

• lagirl
        lagirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Justin wasn't the only one ready to move on. She was hot to trot and not once did she say no to him.

• icyblue2034
        icyblue2034 commented
        Editing a comment
        When did I say he didn't care about Adrienne? I said he moved on too fast. And when I say that, I mean the writers disrespected EVERYONE involved by making him move on the first chance he got. At least Kayla had been separated from Steve for a long time, though even she could have taken a minute to process before moving on herself.

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't feel bad for him either. He knows his time is almost up. He has barely taken time to grieve his late wife.
    • JackandJenfan
      Soap Addict
      • Jul 2018

He's grieving his wife and rushing into a relationship with Kayla who is using him. He's not the bad guy here! ?

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes he is. Only a cruel or manipulative person would do the hatchet job he did in Steve.

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Harmonica1985 Telling him the truth? God forbid. Steve could still have let it go like John said. STEVE didn't. Don't put Steve's dumb decisions on Justin.
    • leela1965
      Board Regular
      • Jun 2019

Worse, he's a petty baby Wahhhhh wahhhh you are spending time with Steve. Kayla shut his jealous self down, but after the **** she went through with Jack, don't marry someone who's jealous for your relationship with Steve.

Comment

• Cat women
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Sep 2013

At first I felt bad for Justin, but he’s an adult and he knows the history of all the people involved.

This doesn’t mean I think Justin is a bad guy, I do think he’s in denial. Kayla and Justin were happy prior to Steve’s return, and it’s hard to end something with someone just because an ex-husband reappeared with a fantastical story involving a brain chip.
        Last edited by Cat women; June 11, 2020, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          Justin needs to put on his big boy pants.
      • ajs10267
        Contract Poster
        • Sep 2009

I've never seen someone so sad as Kayla when Justin proposed. She never even smiled and looked like she was going to cry and not a happy cry. That was so pathetic. Yes, I agree. He hooked up with his sister in law 3 months after his wife of 30 years died.. I can't believe Adrienne's sons are ok with this.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          It was clear that the proposal did not make her happy and she is pretending when she says she is. I'm outraged at his much disrespect the family members are showing Adrienne. At least one of her son's should be disgusted by what is going on.
      • Ammalie02
        Recurring Poster
        • Jan 2020

Kaylas relationship with justin is all just based on her getting ticked off at Steve and wanting to prove to herself that she didn't need or want him anymore. I dont think its love at all just possibly affection on her end.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          It is a relationship out of spite just like when she married Jack years ago.
      • RickySpanish
        Contract Poster
        • Dec 2018

I think his insecurities will be his downfall with her.

Comment

• peanut100
          Senior Board Member
          • Jan 2016

Justin seems like one of the kind of men who try to dominate every move Kayla makes. She is a strong woman and I hope she will make Steve say the words to her again, that he loves her.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Kayla shouldn't have to MAKE Steve say anything. He's a grown man. He should speak up. Both Steve and Kayla are acting ridiculous.

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            Kayla should not be using Justin.
        • MarineMom
          Senior Board Member
          • Jun 2006

i've always thought that Justin was thinking with the head below his shoulders.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X