Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sami’s Daughter Allie Is Pregnant!!!!

Sami’s daughter, Allie reveled today that she is pregnant! What do you think of this situation?......For me, it’s a disappointment. Do we really need babies for certain characters? Would have wanted Gabi pregnant by Eli instead.

I've just seen the same exact situation too many times on soaps. IMO, it's better to get to know and care about a character in advance of pregnancy story lines. Otherwise they fall flat.

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      BINGO! You nailed it! If Allie was around for few years and then gotten pregnant, yeah, I would have felt it.

Obviously, her pregnancy is the foundation of Will & Sonny's plan to expand their family, and their exit from Salem. They will adopt Allie's baby, which will keep the baby in the family. They will decide to join Allie, and their family in Europe to raise the baby. That is my theory, which I'm very confident

Comment

hell to the no to gabi having eli's baby NOBODY WANTS IT

Comment

If Allie was a new character then would agree, but Allie is Lumi’s daughter and has so many family connections on screen, her being pregnant will drive story with lots of characters. It also gives a reason for other characters to return on a more regular basis, who shouldn’t have been written off in the first place. cough Lucas cough

Comment

It is especially that I have the impression that he has that children hortons, soon everyone will be from the same family in this city. I would like Days to put more emphasis on the other families, Brady, Kiriakis, Dimera, a new family who have nothing to do with the Hortons.

Comment

• River
            River commented
            Editing a comment
            Will and Allie are also Bradys. This baby will be as much a Brady as a Horton.

I agree it's a pity Sonny won't get his own biological child (especially since he himself was Adrienne's only bio child).

We did have some new babies unrelated to the Hortons. The DiMeras just expanded with the addition of baby Rachel. There's also Jordan's son David and Zoe's son (although we don't know who his dad is).

Eli's technically a Horton but without that last name, and his unborn baby will also be a Carver.

Originally posted by skyisclear00 View Post
          hell to the no to gabi having eli's baby NOBODY WANTS IT
          Exactly! No one wants or need a Geli baby.

As for Allie's pregnancy, it's to benefit Wilson.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            tiff5555 There's no substance to Allie's pregnancy that incorporates Kate, Jarlena, Lucas, Sami, Eric, Nicole, Will, Sonny, possibly Rafe? That doesn't even make sense! The only ones not liking Jabriela are a certain fanbase that doesn't like Gabi period. What drama would Geli baby bring? Be honest. Nothing. She's pregnant. They co-parent. Hmm. How exciting?! Not.

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            JackandJenfan Unfortunately, Allie coming back pregnant and into the picture for the first time adults to the viewers, does not make any sense. If she would have came without pregnant, and having problems with her mother and father, yeah, that would make sense. Right now, certain characters like her, Ciara and Claire, should not have babies. I just feel Days is rushing in with these types of stories because they are on their last legs.

Geli story, would bring in the drama. Gabi taking away Eli from Lani and Lani getting upset. Don't know how Jake who might be Stefan in the end, will fit in. Lani could be happy that Gabi won't focused on her and Eli's. I'd say a good story idea...but who knows.

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            tiff5555 But Allie isn't keeping the baby. So after the baby is born, she is free to do whatever. Why would Gabi take Eli away? Geli don't have to be together to co-parent their kid? What drama is that?

She better have triplet with so many people in love with babies and can not have them. One for Eric, One for Rafe and one for Will and Sonny.

Comment

If you are a woman on Days sooner or later no matter what age you end up pregnant. NO one in Salem uses birth control. There would be so many less baby drama stories if someone taught sex education.

Comment

At this point, I don't know why Sami wants her adult kid back in Italy, lol! Allie is a adult now...yeah, it's sad that she is not 15 or 16. This story does not make sense....Even Lucas shouldn't be on her case.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                JackandJenfan commented
                Editing a comment
                Parents want the best for their kids, no matter the age. If she was partying too much, not working, she's wasting her life and heading down the wrong track, a parent would want to be close to protect them. What's hard to understand?

They keep saying she was "in the party scene". What was she doing, heroin?

Comment

Grammy Sami. I had a rogue granny myself. I thought her remarkably hip. Mom couldn't stand her. But Sami....I wouldn't wish that on a poor wee babe.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X