This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope's next pairing?

Who do you think it will be? I think it will be Phillip (they're not related, right?), or perhaps, by popular demand, Aiden again. He never actually went through with trying to kill Hope, and he's still alive and never went to jail.

NO ONE! Leave Hope in a supportive role. She doesn’t need a new pairing.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      That will never happen.

• Elle23276
      Elle23276 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. We don't need to see another Ted type running after her....puckering up. She was best when she was the chaser, not the chasee

• CindyHaskins
      CindyHaskins commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope shouldnt be in a supportive role she should be having a good frontburner storyline and a new love interest

We will have to see.

Comment

Justin after Kayla dumps him for oh one eye.

Comment

She's better alone. But most likely, it'll be Justin.

Comment

I would not mind her with Justin. They have proven chemistry that he does not have with Kayla.

Comment

I don't want it to be Rafe. I expect him to return and she is all about comforting him now, so it wouldn't surprise me to see the writers doggedly still
            try them together. Aiden or Ted would have been the better choices, if the writers could have dared let either be less criminally minded.

Comment

Hope needs to be alone for a very long time

Comment

Philip is her son's age (ShawnD.) That's a bit of a stretch age wise.

Comment

• SalemSwinger
                  SalemSwinger commented
                  Editing a comment
                  respectfully, how many old grave dodgers have we seen paired romantically with younger women over the years. It happens so frequently that we barely notice. But if an older woman is with a younger man it's practically taboo.

• dee2
                  dee2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Elvis12 Philip is Bo's brother, also. That alone would not be something Hope would do, plus, yes, I don't want to see Hope made
                  to look foolish again, trying to be younger for a man.

Some one new. Older in her age group maybe a new District Attorney. Someone tall, thin, handsome, dark hair with a touch of grey at the temples.

Comment

• Clementine15
                  Clementine15 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, exactly. Someone we already know????

• July Baby
                  July Baby commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @Clementine: Yes, Ted Laurent!!!

Originally posted by lovejomar View Post
                Some one new. Older in her age group maybe a new District Attorney. Someone tall, thin, handsome, dark hair with a touch of grey at the temples.
                Ted fits that bill perfectly! Please bring him back!!!

Comment

• dee2
                  dee2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He does and I would like for Hope to give him a chance. She's single now.

• SalemSwinger
                  SalemSwinger commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I like the actor but to me it felt as if Gilles just didn't fit into the world of days.

I prefer realism. No younger men for Hope.

Comment

Will it be a redo for Hope with Rafe? I don't even remember why they broke up and so I am hard pressed to understand why she is all in his face and business right now rather than with her daughter preparing for her upcoming nuptials or with her granddaughter who is being released from the hospital.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                    JackandJenfan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If its a redux, it won't be long as Rafe is leaving come Sept.*

Hope was paired briefly with Justin years ago and it was HORRIBLE. She only shines when she's with the "bad boy". My guess is Steve or introduce a new character that would be Xander's older brother.

Comment

Originally posted by 8gnu View Post
                    Who do you think it will be? I think it will be Phillip (they're not related, right?), or perhaps, by popular demand, Aiden again. He never actually went through with trying to kill Hope, and he's still alive and never went to jail.
                    I'm just trying to imagine a conversation between Phillip and Hope and all I can hear is crickets chirping. Aside from him being the half-brother of her dead husband and that time he thought he was her granddaughter Claire's daddy I can't think of anything the two of them would talk about

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X