Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

I'm calling it now (Father of Allie's baby)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr.Sami_Brady
    Soap Addict
    • Sep 2006

I'm calling it now (Father of Allie's baby)

I am calling it now. I've been back watching DOOL after a long hiatus (Think Day-aster, that's how long I've been gone), and I have been doing my homework and playing catch up on what I have missed.

Anyway, unless RC reads the boards and makes a point of making fans wrong, I would not be surprised if Tripp Dalton turns out to be the father of Allie's baby. Unless there is another male character in the YA scene that has left (and isn't related to Allie), I don't know who else on canvas could be the father.

I know she just LITERALLY debuted today, but I thought this could be a fun thread.
  • Harmonica1985
    Senior Board Member
    • Sep 2019

No! Do not punish Tripp by connecting him to a child of Sami.

Comment

• Carerra
      Carerra commented
      Editing a comment
      I second that!

• soapgirl9
      soapgirl9 commented
      Editing a comment
      I read this quickly and thought it said "child of Satan" instead of Sami!!
  • JackandJenfan
    Soap Addict
    • Jul 2018

I'd go for Tyler, Philip's kid with Mimi.

Comment

• Mr.Sami_Brady
      Mr.Sami_Brady commented
      Editing a comment
      That won't work. Philp and Lucas are half-brothers, making Allie and Tyler cousins (albeit half-cousins, but still)

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr.Sami_Brady Oops! You're right. Overlooked that major detail. That said, it could be JT!
  • dee2
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Dec 2015

I don't think the father is any character that has been on Days.

Comment

• lasagna
      Board Regular
      • Mar 2017

Since Allie is such a party-girl she may not even KNOW who the father is.

Comment

• Mr.Sami_Brady
        Mr.Sami_Brady commented
        Editing a comment
        Like mother like daughter, I guess.

• Bermudabeachbum
        Bermudabeachbum commented
        Editing a comment
        Don’t see how she is like Sami. Sami wasn’t a party girl. She was a troublemaker. The only similarity I see is that they both got pregnant at an early age.
    • TV Man
      Senior Board Member
      • Apr 2015

The father of the baby is irrelevant. She's been reconstituted solely to provide Will and Sonny with a baby as they exit. This is NOT a spoiler, it's just what I think.

Comment

• lagirl
        Soap Addict
        • Nov 2006

The father will show up after the adoption and null the adoption because he did not sign off. jmo.

Comment

• tiff5555
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jul 2007

It’s probably going to be somebody new and refreshing....

Comment

• July Baby
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Mr.Sami_Brady View Post
            I am calling it now. I've been back watching DOOL after a long hiatus (Think Day-aster, that's how long I've been gone), and I have been doing my homework and playing catch up on what I have missed.

Anyway, unless RC reads the boards and makes a point of making fans wrong, I would not be surprised if Tripp Dalton turns out to be the father of Allie's baby. Unless there is another male character in the YA scene that has left (and isn't related to Allie), I don't know who else on canvas could be the father.

I know she just LITERALLY debuted today, but I thought this could be a fun thread.
            You could be right. I noticed there was a mention of Tripp yesterday for the first time in months, which I thought was strange. So you could be onto something!

Comment

• GrandmaJulie
              Board Regular
              • Mar 2020

I think the father is going to be Theo Carver.

Comment

• wilson2012
                Recurring Poster
                • Jan 2012

Maybe Gwen has a younger brother. Gwen is from the UK and Allie flew back from London.

Comment

• gymguy68
                  gymguy68 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You read my mind! I was thinking the baby's father could be Xander's nephew with Gwen being Xander's sister.
              • Cat women
                I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                • Sep 2013

I’d rather it be Theo, Tripp would be a waste. I think it would be someone knew before it’s Tripp.

Comment

• CADY
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Jun 2012

The baby's father is probably a guy Allie dated in college. I doubt we will ever know. The purpose of this story is foundation for Will & Sonny wanting to expand their family. Obviously, they will adopt the baby, leave Salem with Allie, to join their family in Europe.

Comment

• kristendny
                    kristendny commented
                    Editing a comment
                    And what about Ari? Are they taking her, too? And Gabi? I can't with this show. ? Poor Rafe loses his child to thugs. Ari has constant heartbreak with Gabi. Tate isn't given a second thought when Brady wants to run off with Kristen, and Brady easily gives up Rachel. Not stories I can get behind.

• Clementine15
                    Clementine15 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, what about Ari? l have been wondering.....
                • CanaryFan98
                  Executive Poster
                  • Oct 2009

Did they say where Allie is going to college?

Tripp went to medical school in California (per his exit story) and I also thought it would be him. Although its not dramatic enough of a reveal tbh.

If Eric/Nicole are interested in adopting the kid the only angle that would be of interest is that Nicole would want to raise Ava's grandchild since she was one of her friends.

Comment

• jam6242
                    jam6242 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They didn't say where she went to college (she's already graduated) but she was living in London most recently.

• CanaryFan98
                    CanaryFan98 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    jam6242 Thanks I don't know anyone else connected to Salem that lives in London. At one point JJ did but that was years ago and he's her cousin so I know he's not her baby daddy.
                • tiff5555
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Jul 2007

Originally posted by CADY View Post
                  The baby's father is probably a guy Allie dated in college. I doubt we will ever know. The purpose of this story is foundation for Will & Sonny wanting to expand their family. Obviously, they will adopt the baby, leave Salem with Allie, to join their family in Europe.
                  Unfortunately, Allie is staying because the actress is on contract. Unless they are really tight on the budget and have to rotate their characters.

Comment

• tiff5555
                    tiff5555 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Somebody said that she is on contract. It would be a utter shame that she leaves. I heard that Days had re-issue contracts, which meant, with lower salaries. Don't know how many of the cast was unhappy. Heard one was and don't know if that person is still with Days or not. I believe Days is saving on their budget. The viewership is not looking good either. Would blame news interruptions for this. No one got to see what the Time Jump was all about. Only some who saw it on the NBC App and On Demand...and another site too.

• Jason47
                    Jason47 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Her talent agency posted she was on contract many months ago. The credits this week list her as recurring. So maybe she starts out as a guest and then goes on contract. In any event, Allie will be sticking around for awhile.

• Mr.Sami_Brady
                    Mr.Sami_Brady commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Regardless, That's wonderful!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X