Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sami’s scenes with Allie later this summer will be, um, interesting!!!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sami’s scenes with Allie later this summer will be, um, interesting!!!

Seeing mother and daughter scream at each other is going to be like watching two Samis going at it. So far, I’m not impressed with LA or the Allie character. However, if this actress can hold her own with Alison Sweeney, than I will become a fan.

Sami is about to get a taste of her own medicine, because Allie is just another Sami. This should be good!!!

I am going to withhold judgement on LA until I see her in scenes with AS to me that will be the real test for her.

Comment

I'm looking forward to those scenes. I think the new Allie has great potential.

Comment

It's too early to judge completely but I can see she won't be a strong actress to me. She will be the kind that just can't quite pull it off, like SS.

Comment

Can someone please remind me of Allies conception? I forget that she is a 100% full sibling to Will. Was this when Sammi gave birth to twins but they belonged to two different fathers?? Those years are a little fuzzy for me. Thanks!!

Comment

• FinchelKlaine4E
            FinchelKlaine4E commented
            Editing a comment
            Sami had sex with both EJ and Lucas on the same night. Well, Lucas got trapped under a beam and EJ said he'd help only if she would have sex with him.

• SalemSwinger
            SalemSwinger commented
            Editing a comment
            FinchelKlaine4E Thanks! I vaguely remember all of that. Confusing and weird. Was Johnny the other child??

• Days1980
            Days1980 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, Johnny is Allie’s twin brother.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X