Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the Purpose of Bringing Claire Back and Allison and Lucas

I think Days already has a bloated cast going on, now they are going to have 3 others taking up the regular characters airtime like Stories Im liking .. I don't care If Alli is pregnant, I don't care about Claire she needs to go back to Hong Kong with her Parents. and Lucas I do like him.. but they don't write for him... in a good way...
    Last edited by J_Sam; June 10, 2020, 09:30 PM.

Allie is short for Alice, actually. She was named after her two great-grandmothers Alice Horton and Caroline Brady.

Comment

They are fan favorites and it’s a nice change to see them back. I am excited for these returns. Kate needs her sons back. Shawn, Belle, Chloe, and Philip are a breath of fresh air. These characters are connected to so many and have so much story potential. I can’t bare to watch another Marlena kidnapping.
      Last edited by GrandmaJulie; June 10, 2020, 05:24 PM.

Comment

I’m happy they are back!

Comment

Allie is a legacy character she is needed on the show and so is Claire also is a young villain which is something the show needs, as for Lucas he is only well written when he is in adventure/mystery stories with Sami or in any story with her.

Comment

I can't stand Claire, but Days needs her at this point. Unleash her on Salem.....she'll keep things hoppin'. 😆 Lucas with Chloe was an interesting, sexy matchup, I thought.

Comment

omg i LOVE Claire!!! She is deliciously devious and has so many ties to so many families and the actress is DIVINE. As far as Allie goes... the prospect of getting EJAMI kids on the show as the next generation makes me positively giddy! Lastly, Lucas needs to be ALWAYS on the show,. He has a unique combination of support/ insight and witty smarminess. Only Victor can go toe-to-toe with Lucas for one-line zingers that crack you up and flat out call people out on their ****. He is hilarious!!

Comment

The current storylines are dead. The characters are chasing their tails in circles and going nowhere. Shawn and Belle as well as Lucas and Sami are legacy characters. They need to be brought back on occasion. They're connected to multiple families on screen and bring back viewers who were interested in them. Allie, not Allison (that would be Sami's actress name) is the child of legacy characters, it's time for her to return. Sam with Claire. Their return brings the opportunity for fresh stories or interactions.

Comment

I like having all of them back! I prefer watching them verses some others on the show.

Comment

Allie is a legacy character she is needed on the show and so is Claire also is a young villain which is something the show needs, as for Lucas he is only well written when he is in adventure/mystery stories with Sami or in any story with her. I love Lucas and Sami together, but something occurred to me today: despite his love for Sami, Lucas never loved and/or cared for Johnny and Sydney. I mean Rafe loved all of Sami's kids as his own, and EJ loved Will in his own way. He even loved Allie and made sure to protect her from fake Rafe and Stefano, but to the best that I can recall Lucas never really came to love Johnny or Sydney. And I get there were issues with between him and EJ, but considering Sami was supposedly the woman he loved you would have thought he would have made more of an effort. Having said that, I can wait to see BD and AS back on screen. They are magical together.

Comment

I never liked Claire and as Far as Allie Pregnant I dont get into the Teenage stories.., But Im glad Shawn and Bell are back.. I like them..I don't know how Allie is legacy character we have seen her like maybe 5 times on the show in years.. legacy characters to me, are the ones who have been on show for 10 yrs or more.. like John, Kate, Steve, Jen,Hope,Roman,Kayla,Justin, Marlena, they are the legacy characters.. anyhow... we all have our opinions...

Comment

• eileenregina
                        eileenregina commented
                        Editing a comment
                        A legacy character is one who was born on the show, so Allie does count as one.

I’m glad to have them all back.

Comment

Originally posted by J_Sam View Post
                        I think Days already has a bloated cast going on, now they are going to have 3 others taking up the regular characters airtime like Stories Im liking .. I don't care If Alli is pregnant, I don't care about Claire she needs to go back to Hong Kong with her Parents. and Lucas I do like him.. but they don't write for him... in a good way...
                        I care. So I cancel you out.

Comment

I am sure to get some fresh, new stories. How many more times can John and Marlena get kidnapped? I have had enough Dr.Rolf stuff to last me forever. I have also had enough Revenge Gabi stories. Abbie and Chad and Kristen are gone for awhile and Rafe is going.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X