Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about the new Peacock streaming service.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the new Peacock streaming service.

I know a certain part of it will be free. Anyone know if Days will be a part of that. NBC app is ok but it buffers alot.

They still haven’t made it clear what their plans are for Days on this service. They have indicated that at least some classic episodes will be available along with current episodes. I’d imagine current episodes will be available on the free service and the classics will be premium content behind a subscription but I’m only guessing.

I’d pay up to $30 a month for access to the entire Days archive.

Comment

Days will be on the App...it's probably going to be a subscription plan but that depends...Not sure of the classics like Zach mentioned, but might be. The commercial was all over my TV. Don’t know if this App is worldwide....might only be for USA.

Comment

• Zach
        Zach commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s USA only, but that has never stopped me accessing USA services in the UK before.

There's an early rollout to XFinity customers. They've reported only the current season of Days is on Peacock at the moment. So, for Days, it's the same as some On Demand services that other TV services offer.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X