• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nancy T
    commented on 's reply
    So Stefano loved his kids too.

• Harmonica1985
    replied
    Rafe May not have been blood but he actually loves David. His family doesn't seem to care about what this may do to David.

Leave a comment:

• Harmonica1985
    commented on 's reply
    We really don't know if she was involved or not. David will suffer because of this stupid ruling.

• Ammalie02
    replied
    They'll probably end up putting Zoey and Rafe together as a couple maybe, then he'll be with David again. I dunno, maybe?

Leave a comment:

• Skins 2008
    replied
    Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
    Zoey is family. The only reason Rafe had him was because Jordan kept him away from his father.
    Also why would anyone think having the stamp of approval from s psychotic killer like Jordan is a good thing?

Leave a comment:

• Skins 2008
    commented on 's reply
    There is no rumor or reports that Orpheus is returning anytime soon though.

• JackandJenfan
    replied
    Zoey is family. The only reason Rafe had him was because Jordan kept him away from his father.

Leave a comment:

• lagirl
    commented on 's reply
    Over and over again we see Zoey's evil father getting out of prison and destroying lives. Prison cells do not hold him.

• peanut100
    replied
    Rafe always need a family of his own.

Leave a comment:

• Skins 2008
    commented on 's reply
    Christian is going to be in jail for a very long time and Orpheus should be in jail for the rest of his miserable life, so she won't be turning him over to either of them. I think Zoe needs to worry about Jordan if she isn't dead, She will do anything to get her son back..

• lagirl
    commented on 's reply
    Well Zoey does know how evil her father and brother are but it will not stop her from handing David over to them.l

• knotsfan
    replied
    I think Rafe and Zoey both had compelling arguments for why David should live with them, so the judge ultimately decided to place him with an actual relative. This was a rare case where I think David would have been in a good home no matter who he was placed with.

Leave a comment:

• lagirl
    commented on 's reply
    When her father and brother get out of prison any day now they will bring up David in their evil ways. Zoey certainly will not stop them.,

• Skins 2008
    replied
    Originally posted by fire_lookout View Post
    Who paid off the judge. Giving the kid to Zoey who was in on part of the plan that her father and brother were committing. Not to forget shooting Rafe. Do we even know where her own mystery child is? I'd liek to see a retrial and Zoey losing custody to Rafe. Then Rafe can leave canvas with his son.
    I wouldn't trust Rafe with David don't care how much he" loves" him, he is not an exactly a rocket scientist and didn't noticed obvious things like the psycho who lived in his house for a couple of months in 2019 was more dangerous then ever.

Leave a comment:

• Chabby lover
    replied
    I love that zoey got custody of is the best thing for David to be with his family get to know his cousin and his aunt. Zoey was not in on anything with her family she did what she had to so she could protect her son

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X