• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tollyfan35
    Senior Board Member
    • May 2018

worst judge ever

seriously a judge is going to give force a child to live with a total stranger instead of a man who has been raising him for the last few years
  • kahinamah
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Sep 2019

Yes it is strange, David had a house, a security, and a father for several years, emotionally it is violent for a child, a change and also abrupt.

Comment

• RickySpanish
      Contract Poster
      • Dec 2018

Zoey is worse than her father to me right now... Ripping a child away from his father. To that kid, Rafe is his dad. She's ripping him away so he can be in contact with his biological father who's in prison for murder.

Comment

• tiff5555
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jul 2007

It is what it is....maybe Rafe gets lucky and adopts or impregnated someone else. Or maybe, Sami is hiding something...a baby that she born and needs to tell him.

Comment

• Bluediamond
          Senior Board Member
          • Dec 2017

I see both Rafe and Zoey's side. Rafe has been the only father David has known and it's not like he didn't want to find David's father originally. Jordan refused to name him. Rafe loves David but Zoey wants David to know his biological father and by her having custody is the only way that will happen. But the best thing for David was for him to stay with Rafe and Zoey get visitation.

Comment

• lagirl
            Soap Addict
            • Nov 2006

Custody given to a woman who lost custody of her own child.

Comment

• Clementine15
              Scriptwriter
              • May 2015

This whole thing stinks! l am so sick of soap children ripped from their happy loving home. l just ranted about this in another thread, so will shut up now.

Comment

• Skins 2008
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jul 2008

Originally posted by lagirl View Post
                Custody given to a woman who lost custody of her own child.
                Zoe didn't lose custody of her child Orpheus kidnapped him.

Comment

• lagirl
                  lagirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Was it not said in dialogue that Zoey is fighting for custody of her son,. We certainly do not see only child with her.
                  Last edited by lagirl; June 10, 2020, 05:18 PM.
              • Skins 2008
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jul 2008

Oh too bad Rafe won't be able to raise David that's a shame. I would rather see Tony have a come out of nowhere child before Rafe gets one..

Comment

• Bluediamond
                  Bluediamond commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What's so bad about Rafe having a child? He loves him and is actually shown parenting him.

• Skins 2008
                  Skins 2008 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I just think don't think he would be that great of a father and having the approval of a homicidal maniac like Jordan Ridgeway is not exactly a good thing to have on your resume.
              • Skins 2008
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jul 2008

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
                It is what it is....maybe Rafe gets lucky and adopts or impregnated someone else. Or maybe, Sami is hiding something...a baby that she born and needs to tell him.
                It was confirmed that there will not be a Safe baby, AS said no more babies for Sami and she has the clout say it.

Comment

• fire_lookout
                  Board Regular
                  • Jul 2018

Who paid off the judge. Giving the kid to Zoey who was in on part of the plan that her father and brother were committing. Not to forget shooting Rafe. Do we even know where her own mystery child is? I'd liek to see a retrial and Zoey losing custody to Rafe. Then Rafe can leave canvas with his son.

Comment

• lagirl
                    lagirl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    IA, While Rafe was taking care of this boy what was Zoey doing?
                    Her mystery child is with her ex husband and she is fighting her ex husband for custody.
                    Last edited by lagirl; June 10, 2020, 05:28 PM.
                • Chabby lover
                  Contract Poster
                  • Jun 2018

I love that zoey got custody of is the best thing for David to be with his family get to know his cousin and his aunt. Zoey was not in on anything with her family she did what she had to so she could protect her son

Comment

• lagirl
                    lagirl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    When her father and brother get out of prison any day now they will bring up David in their evil ways. Zoey certainly will not stop them.,

• Harmonica1985
                    Harmonica1985 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    We really don't know if she was involved or not. David will suffer because of this stupid ruling.
                • Skins 2008
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Jul 2008

Originally posted by fire_lookout View Post
                  Who paid off the judge. Giving the kid to Zoey who was in on part of the plan that her father and brother were committing. Not to forget shooting Rafe. Do we even know where her own mystery child is? I'd liek to see a retrial and Zoey losing custody to Rafe. Then Rafe can leave canvas with his son.
                  I wouldn't trust Rafe with David don't care how much he" loves" him, he is not an exactly a rocket scientist and didn't noticed obvious things like the psycho who lived in his house for a couple of months in 2019 was more dangerous then ever.

Comment

• Skins 2008
                    Skins 2008 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Christian is going to be in jail for a very long time and Orpheus should be in jail for the rest of his miserable life, so she won't be turning him over to either of them. I think Zoe needs to worry about Jordan if she isn't dead, She will do anything to get her son back..

• lagirl
                    lagirl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Over and over again we see Zoey's evil father getting out of prison and destroying lives. Prison cells do not hold him.

• Skins 2008
                    Skins 2008 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    There is no rumor or reports that Orpheus is returning anytime soon though.
                • knotsfan
                  Senior Board Member
                  • May 2017

I think Rafe and Zoey both had compelling arguments for why David should live with them, so the judge ultimately decided to place him with an actual relative. This was a rare case where I think David would have been in a good home no matter who he was placed with.

Comment

• peanut100
                    Senior Board Member
                    • Jan 2016

Rafe always need a family of his own.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X