Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicoe has a lot of nerve...

Ok there are lot of people I can accept criticizing Sami. Marlena, John, Will, hell I can even accept Abby. But Nicole doing it....She is the LAST person who has any right to. Especially as she has done more to Sami than Sami has done to her.

I said something similar after the scene with Nicole, Eric, Marlena, and Will in which they were talking about who was going to tell Sami about the engagement. Sami has a lot of faults and, yes, she is volatile. But Nicole is the one person (other than maybe Abby) whom should never, ever be allowed to badmouth Sami, particularly not to her family.

Comment

• Clementine15
      Clementine15 commented
      Editing a comment
      l suspect many posters do not know their backstory. Maybe the writers don't, either

Abby has no place neither.
    Marlena, John, Will, Lucas, Kate (depending on how it’s done) and maybe Belle.
    That’s it for me.

Comment

• GrandmaJulie
      GrandmaJulie commented
      Editing a comment
      Abby has a right to badmouth Sami since Sami tormented her for months and tried to tarnish her reputation.

• dqc0525
      dqc0525 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sorry but I can't feel sympathy for someone who decides it's okay to sleep with someone else man.

Or furthermore, decide to go after one of the Brady’s sisters man AGAIN.

Sami has every right to hate her, I like this rivalry, the arguments and fighting, one of my favorite rivalry.

Sami has absolutely the right to hate Abby, Abby who spends her time posing as a victim and who does not understand why some people do not like her, she really takes herself for an angel
    I still find Nicole less hypocritical than this Abby.

Comment

• GrandmaJulie
      GrandmaJulie commented
      Editing a comment
      Sami has no right to hate Abby after all those years she tormented Carrie. Abby was young and native when she had that short fling with EJ. EJ is to blame since he took advantage of a young girl and Sami should have been more sympathetic. Will and Marlena were sympathetic that Abby got taken advantage of.
      Last edited by GrandmaJulie; June 10, 2020, 05:20 PM.

• dqc0525
      dqc0525 commented
      Editing a comment
      But what does what Sami did to Carrie have to do with what Abby did to her? By that logic, Abby deserves to be cheated on since she tried to be a home wrecker to both Sami and Carrie’s relationship.

• GrandmaJulie
      GrandmaJulie commented
      Editing a comment
      @ dqc0525, Abby doesn’t not deserve that because she is a good person. Abby was young and taken advantage of by EJ.

On one hand I applaud Nicole for saying that she needs to be the one to contact Sami about the engagement. Lord knows that Sami despises Nicole, but at least she's willing to take the heat and face her. But come on, why is everyone willing to forget every bad thing Nicole has done in order to bad mouth Sami? I was actually surprised that Nicole referenced stealing Sami's baby yesterday. But then they blew it by letting it fade away forgotten as quickly as it was said.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X