• SPOILER! Eli/Lani

Eli and Lani save the day

Source: SOD

Eli and Lani, saving lives and making history. Love them

Comment

• Bluediamond
      Bluediamond commented
      Editing a comment
      They are taking time out of their busy schedule to save Gabi's pititful behind.

Yay! They finally are earning their paychecks and doing their jobs instead of breaking the law and abusing their power! Woot woot!! 🥳

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
      LukeIsDaMan commented
      Editing a comment
      I say it's about time! Instead of being the useless characters that they are.

I can't wait to see the moment when the two incompetent Elani will understand got it wrong on everything, as usual.

Comment

Gabi will find some way to complain. "What took you so long??" is probably what will come out of her mouth first. Of course maybe she will be grateful... We shall see.

Comment

Probably by mistake.

Comment

• eileenregina
          eileenregina commented
          Editing a comment
          LMAO. That is the line of the day.

Originally posted by lagirl View Post
        Probably by mistake.
        Excellent line, and probably true

Comment

First make them corrupt, then make them competent. I'm really not looking forward to further smugness from these two.

Chances are this won't even be intentional. The most competent moments of the Salem PD are the ones where they weren't trying. Remember these two tailing Evan "discretely" by hiding behind a skinny tree together? And walking maybe 15 feet behind him? Yeah, I don't see these two actually being competent on purpose.

Comment

• kahinamah
            kahinamah commented
            Editing a comment
            Very good summary, the two lied, let go of a murderous and continued their profession normally, and now they go heroes, it's a bad joke.

• Bluediamond
            Bluediamond commented
            Editing a comment
            They are competent enough to save damsel in distress Gabi and I hope she is thankful and forever indebted to them.

• lagirl
            lagirl commented
            Editing a comment
            She should be as grateful to them as long as Abigail was for Gabi serving her time in prison which was half a minute.

Gabi tried to murder Julie and tried to inject Jake with a syringe full of God knows what that she got by stealing it from the hospital after following the advice of Rolf, of all people. Yes, she should be grateful to WHOMEVER rescues her, whether it’s Lani, Eli, Ben, Ciara, Chad, or Don Craig!

Comment

I was hoping Gabi would save herself and not the corrupt police Eli and Lani.

Comment

At least it isn't Ben.

Comment

• lagirl
                lagirl commented
                Editing a comment
                It should have been Jake if writers intend to pair them together.

Lani and Eli have every reason to let Gabi die, but they'll do their jobs and save the evil witch so Gabi can come up with some other wicked plot to seek revenge on someone.

Comment

• lagirl
                lagirl commented
                Editing a comment
                Why should they let Gabi die when they let the likes of Kristin escape? Gabi is no worse than Kristen.

• JackandJenfan
                JackandJenfan commented
                Editing a comment
                What reason do Elani have to let Gabi die? Lani is the one that did crap to stop Gabi. Lani didn't arrest her or warn anybody. 🙄 And deceit doesn't mean Eli has any right to let someone get killed. And here I thought you thought Elani were good people.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X