Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big, Bad, Biker Babe Ciara

...scared to death of mousy crazy little Claire who tried to kill her...twice. We get round two of Ciara and Claire and the whole best buds BS. I will skip crazy Claire though the actress plays good crazy so much so that she scares badass Ciara to death.

Originally posted by jazzylu View Post
    ...scared to death of mousy crazy little Claire who tried to kill her...twice. We get round two of Ciara and Claire and the whole best buds BS. I will skip crazy Claire though the actress plays good crazy so much so that she scares badass Ciara to death.
    I think Charles Manson would be scared of Claire. She's not only nuts - she's unpredictable.

Comment

• RickySpanish
      RickySpanish commented
      Editing a comment
      I seriously doubt that.

I don't get it either when she is with serial killer unpredictable nuts Ben. Claire is a kitten compared to crazy Ben.

Comment

What happened to that cool spitfire, clinging to her Mom about Claire? She sounded very unsure in her pronouncement that she'd give Claire the
      same understanding that she has lavished on Ben. I doubt that it will be even close to the display she puts on about Ben.

Comment

Forever more. Ciara is marrying a serial killer. She can't be too afraid to close her eyes at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
          I don't get it either when she is with serial killer unpredictable nuts Ben. Claire is a kitten compared to crazy Ben.
          Everyone in Salem is unpredictable and nuts.

Comment

She's afraid of Claire because she tried to kill her while Ben has saved her over and over. Shouldn't be too much of a shock that she's afraid of one, and not the other.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X