Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want Shawn and Belle back for good!

Seeing them these last few days makes me realize how much I’ve missed them. I agreed with Claire when she said “when are you moving back to Salem”? So much story left to tell with them. Anyone else want them back?
    Last edited by Angela8422; June 9, 2020, 10:18 PM.

I would like them to stay too, I love Belle and Shawn, their stories.

Comment

It would be nice if they stayed longer than a few episodes. Belle could be the better lawyer in Salem and Shawn could take over commissioner when Rafe leaves. Claire could work at the pub with for uncle Roman. Belle and Shawn could become the main couple that they used to be.
      ....but doubt we'll get it.

Comment

Belle and Shawn should be a permanent addition to the cast. I’ve never understood why they keep getting rid of them and keep characters like Lani around full time for years on end.

Comment

• dee2
          dee2 commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't get it, either. So many characters added to Days that most don't really care for, but legacy characters like Shawn and Belle return
          and leave again, before we really get a chance to enjoy watching them. I like Shawn more than Belle and he was gone from the show this
          last time with Hope, before he had hardly returned.

I’d definitely take Belle and Shawn over boring-ass Lani.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Belle stay as a shady lawyer and I am not a big Shawn fan but I like him better then Rafe.

Comment

How long are they staying this time? I'd like them to run into Philip, but something tells me they'll be gone before he shows up.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              Shelle will be in Salem the same time as Philip. 😉

• SatanSaysYo
              SatanSaysYo commented
              Editing a comment
              JackandJenfan oooh thanks! I hope they run into each other.

I feel like Days always plays a Shell game with their actors. They can't just have everyone on all the time.

Comment

I agree. I love Shawn and Belle. I would love to have them back permanently and like Philip back too but don’t want them to pair him will Belle. We really need characters in their age group.

Comment

I would like to have them back too. As we saw the last time Shawn was on, he's better at police stuff than the last 2 commissioners...his mom and Rafe! Bell could use her law skills since there is no shortage of criminals around and with Phillip coming back, there could be some interesting dynamics between the 3!

Comment

I loathe them as a couple. It's like they're not really from separate families at all.

1. Belle's father John used to think he was Roman...who is the half brother of Shawn's father Bo.
                  2. Belle's father used to think he was Roman's cousin (well ok not really Bo's cousin by blood) when he thought he was Ryan Brady
                  3. Belle was originally thought to be Roman's daughter. For several months Shawn was her cousin. Like Bo was legally her uncle but then he became her father in law!
                  4. Shawn shares a grandmother (Caroline) with Belle's maternal half siblings Sami and Eric
                  5. Shawn shares a grandfather (Victor) with Belle's paternal half brother Brady
                  6. Belle's ex-husband Phillip is the half uncle of her other husband Shawn AND her half brother Brady
                  7. Her half-brother Brady has a son with Shawn's half cousin (and Sami and Eric's full cousin) Theresa

Comment

I could definitely do without that IMO.

Comment

I hope Belle and Phillip get to interact when they come back to Salem!

Comment

• Bluediamond
                        Bluediamond commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I loved Belle and Phillip.

I really like them and hope they stay

Comment

Although in a different incarnation, they were one of the first soap couples that really drew me in.

But to be honest, I haven’t really missed them. 🤷‍♀️

I prefer them to be a couple that occasionally drops in. I think they work better that way.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X