Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Belle about Claire Is she a Jordan or a Ben?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Belle about Claire Is she a Jordan or a Ben?

    That is a good question that Belle asked Marlena I think she is more of like Ben , she is very dangerous and probably shouldn't be trusted too much but she is not Jordan who showed no remorse for anything she did . I think she really wants to get better and will try to control her anger and jealously the question is can she do it?

  • #2
    I think Marlena was right. Claire is her own person and shouldn't be compared to Ben or Jordan.

    Comment


    • #3
      I think she will be somewhere in the middle. I’d love for her to be redeemed, though! I love Claire!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Angela8422 View Post
        I think she will be somewhere in the middle. I’d love for her to be redeemed, though! I love Claire!
        I don't want her to be redeemed too much,I wouldn't mind seeing her be like Xander an anti villain.

        Comment


        • #5
          Ben was by far the most dangerous. Jordan was less so. Claire imo is the least dangerous of the three. Her reason for doing what she did was more obvious, and probably easier to treat.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RickySpanish View Post
            Ben was by far the most dangerous. Jordan was less so. Claire imo is the least dangerous of the three. Her reason for doing what she did was more obvious, and probably easier to treat.
            I put Jordan on the same level as Ben because she killed 2 people and not just 2 people it was her own mother and unborn baby brother, as for Claire yes it is easier to treat but she has to be sincere about being better and I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt but we shall she if she really has changed the longer she is in Salem.
            Last edited by Skins 2008; June 8, 2020, 09:24 PM.

            Comment


            • RickySpanish
              RickySpanish commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah I guess that's true. I just felt Ben was more dangerous because he was motivated by rage which meant he could strike a larger group of people while Jordan, and Claire's targets were more limited. Their motivations were different

          • #7
            Such a bizarre dichotomy.

            Ben, the serial killer who spent around 2.5 years in Bayview (December 2015-June 2018), is considered the good example while disregarding that his illness was far worse and yet somehow Claire is assumed less likely to be better.
            Jordan meanwhile is considered the bad example even though she was not mentally ill to begin with. She was a dangerous psycho who had knowledge enough of the medical field to know how to manipulate the doctors, knowledge Claire does not possess.

            Using those two as the ends of this measurement of Bayview success stories is bizarre. Oversimplified. And worse, it shows people more willing to believe serial killer Ben is better over "pushed over the edge and under the CIN bus" Claire. Who these people give the benefit of the doubt to makes no sense. At least Haley is dead and gone. We won't have to witness her cowering in fear or having hallucinations of a Claire she never even saw again.

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post
              Such a bizarre dichotomy.

              Ben, the serial killer who spent around 2.5 years in Bayview (December 2015-June 2018), is considered the good example while disregarding that his illness was far worse and yet somehow Claire is assumed less likely to be better.
              Jordan meanwhile is considered the bad example even though she was not mentally ill to begin with. She was a dangerous psycho who had knowledge enough of the medical field to know how to manipulate the doctors, knowledge Claire does not possess.

              Using those two as the ends of this measurement of Bayview success stories is bizarre. Oversimplified. And worse, it shows people more willing to believe serial killer Ben is better over "pushed over the edge and under the CIN bus" Claire. Who these people give the benefit of the doubt to makes no sense. At least Haley is dead and gone. We won't have to witness her cowering in fear or having hallucinations of a Claire she never even saw again.
              I still think Jordan faked the insanity so she couldn't be sent to Poplar Bluff to face charges for the 2 counts of murder.

              Comment


              • #9
                It's so obvious they're keeping Claire jealous and obsessed with Ciara and Ben. I think it's sad that they're making it out like Claire is way worse than Ben, and that no one should trust her, when Ben, the serial killer, did worse than Claire, but Marlena deemed him fine and dandy. Serial killers are NEVER deemed sane or safe enough to be out in society, but of course, for the sake of this soap, Ben is perfect now, and now Claire is made worse than a serial killer!

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
                  It's so obvious they're keeping Claire jealous and obsessed with Ciara and Ben. I think it's sad that they're making it out like Claire is way worse than Ben, and that no one should trust her, when Ben, the serial killer, did worse than Claire, but Marlena deemed him fine and dandy. Serial killers are NEVER deemed sane or safe enough to be out in society, but of course, for the sake of this soap, Ben is perfect now, and now Claire is made worse than a serial killer!
                  Where did you see that? Marlena had nothing to do with Ben getting released. Hope asked Marlena to evaluate Ben. She did and she couldn't dispute Ben's doctors' diagnosis. 🙄

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Belle doesn't seem to comprehend anything about mental illness. Poor Claire. No wonder she has problems.

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
                      It's so obvious they're keeping Claire jealous and obsessed with Ciara and Ben. I think it's sad that they're making it out like Claire is way worse than Ben, and that no one should trust her, when Ben, the serial killer, did worse than Claire, but Marlena deemed him fine and dandy. Serial killers are NEVER deemed sane or safe enough to be out in society, but of course, for the sake of this soap, Ben is perfect now, and now Claire is made worse than a serial killer!
                      No they are not Gwen is setting Claire up..

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post

                        I still think Jordan faked the insanity so she couldn't be sent to Poplar Bluff to face charges for the 2 counts of murder.
                        She was absolutely faking. She was playing the system to her own benefit. She was never sick. And it bugs me that no one, not even Ben or Marlena, has ever admitted that.

                        Originally posted by peanut100 View Post
                        Belle doesn't seem to comprehend anything about mental illness. Poor Claire. No wonder she has problems.
                        Belle doesn't comprehend much of anything about anything. How could anyone who abandons her daughter for that long ever hope to comprehend anything she's going through? All Claire wanted was to be with her family so her parents decided she'd made her choice so they just wouldn't be a part of her life at all.

                        Comment


                        • Elle23276
                          Elle23276 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          How would Ben, or especially Marlena, have knowledge of Jordan's fakery? Claire's mother wanted her to accompany her to Hong Kong, didn't she? I can't remember exactly what happened, but Claire stayed because she wanted to. I've always thought that Claire abandons her parents, not the other way around.

                        • Skins 2008
                          Skins 2008 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Jordan admitted to Ben that it was easy to fool doctors, she claimed she was talking about him but inreality it was really her since she only spent 6 months in Bayview.

                      • #14
                        [QUOTE=icyblue2034;n2996485]

                        She was absolutely faking. She was playing the system to her own benefit. She was never sick. And it bugs me that no one, not even Ben or Marlena, has ever admitted that.



                        Yes Ben should have admitted it because Jordan told him that it is really easy to fool doctors and other people Marlena wasn't her doctor and didn't spend time with her so i'm going to give her a pass on this, Jordan really was despicable and I say this as a fan of hers.

                        Comment

                        Google Matched Content

                        Collapse

                        Bottom of Page

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X