Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Days live discussion 6/8/2020

What do you think about today's days of our lives

Will on the phone leaving a message. Sonny walks in and asks if everything is ok? Harold wanted to know if they heard from Gabi, she never came home last night; Jake leaving a message for Gwen, he needs his stuff back. Ben on the phone, he has feelers everywhere but he needs some time. Ciara says they don't have the time, she is getting all hysterical; Ciara knows Ben is better at this stuff than Jake but Jake has been looking for his ex for months. Claire spinning on a chair and jumps up when she sees Gwen. "You still here? I thought Granny the wondershrink was getting you out of here?"; Claire is sure she will be getting out today. John says to Marlena there you are! She says she was up all night looking over Claire's chart. John thought she was sure? She says being a Dr and Claire's grandma that its really up to Shawn and Belle; John and Marlena haven't heard back from Shawn and Belle yet and Belle is at the door. Huge hugs! Marlena thought they were doing this on the phone and Belle says this is a huge decision, its Claire's future so they wanted to do it in person; Shawn went to see Hope. Belle says things have been a little fraught. Belle is all about Claire but Shawn wanted his stupid mother and sister in on the decision. Belle hopes they don't stop Claire getting out of the hospital; Hope so happy to see Shawn. He says, hesitantly, he has good news, Claire might get out today. Hope says wow.....that's.....wonderful; Hope says its so soon. Shawn reminds her its been two years. Hope says she saw her last week and Claire didn't mention anything. Shawn asks how she feels and she says she is my granddaughter and I love her but.....is Ciara safe?; Ciara wants to call Rafe but Ben says no. She wants someone else to help them - her mom or John or Steve. Ben says cops or ISA, same thing. He's got this, she needs to go to work; Will and Sonny get to the garage - when Sonny sees Jake he says "wow they weren't kidding." Jake says can I help you and Will asks "where the hell is Gabi??"; Jake asks who the hell they are and why he would know where Gabi is? Will says I am the father of her daughter and this is my husband. Jake says yeah, she mentioned you. Sonny says Gabi has been missing since she said she was coming here yesterday; Claire shushes Gwen when she mentions Ciara and Ben's wedding - she doesn't want her grandmother to know she has the card. There was always a competition between them when they were kids;

"Ciara always took things from and I didn't react well." "Like when you set her on fire?"; Claire getting loud, Gwen says you kinda sound like you aren't better right now; John and Marlena told Claire that Ciara was getting married, they were worried it would set her back. Belle thought they were on board with her release? Marlena will support whatever Shawn and Belle decide, but Marlena says if she is released and then triggered it could set her back; Marlena says Claire would need tremendous support. Belle is willing to quit her job if need be, but she thinks Marlena doesn't think Claire is ready; Shawn wants to assure his mother that the DR's. won't release her granddaughter if she is a danger to anyone. Hope wants to know if the DR's are thorough. Shawn tells them they even reached out to Marlena; There is no one Hope trusts more than Marlena so she is okay with it. Shawn just wants to make sure Ciara is prepared. Ciara walks up and says prepared for what?; Shawn jumps up to hug Ciara and shake Ben's hand, he hears they are going to be brothers; Ciara asks why Shawn is in town? They try to talk about the wedding and Ciara interrupts again to ask why he is there; Shawn gets a text and leaves, Ciara says so what is it, I am not going to like it? Hope says its Claire; Belle thinks John and Marlena don't want her released and they say that's not it, they've seen a lot of growth when they visit. She even wrote them a combo mothers day/fathers day song; Belle upset, can't remember the last Mothers Day she spent with Claire, maybe if she was a better mom she would have noticed. Marlena says she is a trained psychiatrist and she didn't notice;

Claire says are you calling me crazy?? Gwen says now Claire, you know we don't use that word in Here; Gwen mocking Claire, Claire says I should have never trusted a psycho with my secret. Gwen says my secret is I am not a psycho, or crazy, or deranged. I shouldn't be in here. Claire says everyone in here says that;

Comment

Gwen faked a breakdown to get herself committed. She's got a roof over her head and free yoga and green jello, what more could a girl want? Free hiding place; Gwen is hiding from her ex. Sonny asks Jake if he's sure he hasn't seen Gabi? They didn't realize how much he really looked like Stefan, that could be why she's obsessed; Jake says this town is obsessed with Rolf but you can't revive a heartless guy. Will says he is heartless, he saw how heartbroken Gabi was over Stefan and he couldn't give her peace of mind, let her do a DNA test?; Jake says so that's where my toothbrush went! Will says so Gabi was here!; Ciara wants to know who is making the call to get Claire out. Ben says Marlena isn't pulling strings to get her out, is she?; Ciara apologizes to BEN because she is a firm believe in rehabilitation; Ben says Jordan tricked the Dr and Hope says that won't happen with Claire. Ben hopes not; Marlena says Claire will probably need outpatient therapy the rest of her life. Belle says if you don't think she is ready I understand. Marlena says there are drawbacks to inpatient therapy; If Claire thinks there is no hope she could backslide. Belle thinks about Jordan. Marlena says for every Jordan there is a Ben; Belle doesn't want Claire to be like Ben Weston - he is a pariah! Marlena says Ben is the bestest ever.; Claire asks if Gwen's ex hit her? She says he is involved with some serious scary blokes. It ended because he's scum and we fought too much. She said one night we really went at it and he stormed out and she left; Gwen says her ex was basically stalking her. Claire thinks maybe he wants to get back together? Gwen says no, he just wants his stuff back; Will knew Jake saw Gabi. Jake says clearly the crazy bitch broke in here and stole my toothbrush. Will tells him don't call her that. They think Jake is lying that he didn't see Gabi; Claire can't believe she has known Gwen for a few months and didn't know why she was really there. Gwen says you never asked. Claire says she is working on that; Claire asks how long Gwen plans on being there? Gwen hasn't thought about her next move yet. They pinky swear to keep each others secrets; Marlena says Claire is not a Ben or a Jordan, she is her own person with her own therapeutic trajectory; Shawn comes to the townhouse, says Hope trusts whatever Marlena thinks. Belle says great but Marlena doesn't know what she thinks. John defends Marlena. Belle asks if she wasn't your granddaughter what would you do?;

Ciara thinks she should treat Claire like she treated Ben, give her the benefit of the doubt. Ben doesn't like that idea; Hope stands stupidly to the side watching Ciara and Ben talk; Ciara still loves Claire and misses having her as a best friend. "You have a very kind and forgiving heart Ciara Alice."; Hope doesn't want anything that's happening with Claire to dim Ciara's happiness; Will is a reporter, liars sweat and fidget and avoid eye contact. Jake tells him okay Clark Kent; Sonny says he obviously isn't going to tell us anything, let's just call the police. Jake says no, don't!; Will wants to know why they shouldn't go to the police? Jake reminds them Gabi breaking in is a crime, that's a violation of her parole. Jake says trying the hospital, maybe she is harassing a lab tech, or maybe the gutter. Will says you were right, this guy is useless; Will asks if they can look around. Claire keeps checking the door, waiting for news on her leave. Gwen says come to arts and crafts with me, be distracted. Claire passes. Gwen says say goodbye before you leave, yeah?; Claire looks at the save the date and says I hope I am leaving; Ciara covers and says work is tough, Brady is back and we didn't start on the right foot. It's still her first day and she's been out of the office all day so far; . Hope knows there's something Ciara isn't telling her. Marlena says she would recommend the proper support and would ask for a supervised release on a trial basis for Claire. Shawn and Belle are excited, they totally agree;

Comment

Shawn asks what if they don't take your recommendation? Marlena smiles and says they will;

This is all I can do for today

Comment

Ben thinks Ciara could lose her job if she's late for work. LOL
          Most of the show today was people agonizing over Claire's return.

Comment

*Sigh* wish we didn’t have to put up with Belle.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X