Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Gonna Walk Ciara Down the Aisle?

With all the talk of the best man and the maid of honor I got to wondering about this Bo is gone. Who would she ask? Her brother Shawn? Her Uncle Roman? Just wondering.

Shawn should. But since the promo places him in the pew, it's stupidly Rafe. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜’

Comment

Who is the Maid of Honor? I know Will is the Best Man.

Comment

Doug or Roman would suit, but Rafe? Oh, he is her second father, almost forgot that fallacy being pushed.๐Ÿ˜ข

Comment

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
          Shawn should. But since the promo places him in the pew, it's stupidly Rafe. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜’
          What's wrong with Rafe? I think it's okay. Should have been Doug, but don't know of his health status.

Comment

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            magoo1000 I think Bill can walk Victoria as Bill and Ciara...not sure of John, who plays Victor.

• magoo1000
            magoo1000 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah tiff, it would be hard for Victor.

• magoo1000
            magoo1000 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, JackandJenFan that is better. It made me chuckle. Even though I like Rafe.

JackandJenFan, I thought it was agaisnt guidelines to call the characters derogatory names. It was not cool to call Rafe a POS. A bad stepfather or a bad match for Hope, but a POS?

Comment

• CincyLady
            CincyLady commented
            Editing a comment
            Of all the adult males (except Doug) Rafe is the only one with the least 'crap' in his background.

• magoo1000
            magoo1000 commented
            Editing a comment
            CincyLady, Doug was in prison with Bill Horton when he first came on the show. I think the only one that tops Rafe and everyone else is Roman. However, Doug has been stellar since coming to Salem.

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think Rafe is a bad person. Sure it should have been Victor, Roman and Doug. Days chose Rafe because he has taken care of Ciara. Remember him wanting to help her ice skate or something like that.

Why couldnโ€™t Hope walk her down the aisle?

Comment

• magoo1000
            magoo1000 commented
            Editing a comment
            She could do it. I think that would be cool.

• eileenregina
            eileenregina commented
            Editing a comment
            My girlfriend had her mother walk her down the aisle as her father was dead. We all thought that was very cool; why does it have to be a male?

Why isn't anyone talking about Roman? Orpheus is the one that mentioned him lately I think. I don't watch every episode so maybe he has been on, I don't know. All the people engaged that would be related to him. Edited to add I meant the characters on the show. It seems like none of his family is talking about him.
          Last edited by shome; June 7, 2020, 11:04 PM. Reason: To clarify my previous statement.

Comment

• magoo1000
            magoo1000 commented
            Editing a comment
            Shone, I did mention Roman in the original post, but no one has picked up on him.

Well since she's marrying a murderer why not let Clyde walk her down the aisle. Lets let soon to be daddy in law be involved. I'm sure he can escape long enough for that.

Comment

• eileenregina
            eileenregina commented
            Editing a comment
            I was like WTF? when Ben cautioned Ciara about getting close to Claire again. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Apparently Ben is the only psychopath on the show who can "become" normal.

Putting it in context, he did say Ciara already has one person with mental illness in her life, referring to himself. I think itโ€™s more like the pot wanting to be the only cookware in the kitchen.

Comment

Originally posted by patrick4days View Post
            Why couldnโ€™t Hope walk her down the aisle?
            Exactly. Doesn't have to be a man

Comment

I'm betting on it being Rafe.

Comment

I think it's gonna be Rafe. He was a wonderful stepfather to her for years and they still love each other very much, so I see nothing wrong with it being Rafe. Shawn would've been a good choice too, but that being said, I'm sad that Rafe, Hope and everyone else has caved to Ciara even being with that serial killer.

Comment

I think it will be his brother, or his grandfather Victor, father of Bo.
                  But I would like it to be a Brady, so Roman, this marriage should not become a Horton show, honor to the family Brady and dad to Ciara.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                    JackandJenfan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Shawn was seen in the promo in the congregation when the doors open, so it's not him.

• kahinamah
                    kahinamah commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Okay, I would have to see that moment again. I only noticed that he had two characters that I was happy to see together side by side.

It should be Shawn or Roman. Or Doug. Or even Hope. But because Bo himself was pushing Rafe as his replacement as he was dying and Ciara has previously sided with Rafe over her own mother, I'm guessing we'll be subjected to Rafe walking her down the aisle. I may need a bucket nearby

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X