Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best man who the groom once attempted to strangle to death -Will/Ben

Only in Salem right

Ben and Will are now cool because of bonding in the jail cell together.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
      Ben and Will are now cool because of bonding in the jail cell together.
      I know their friends now. But the line and Bens deliver of if classic

Comment

Only in the soap world would this happen. Ben killed three (3) innocent gals, and attempted to murder Will. In the real world, he would be in prison for life where he belongs. Many like and choose to forget what Ben did. I find his brutal actions unforgivable.

Comment

• patrick4days
          patrick4days commented
          Editing a comment
          RickySpanish, that’s a good approach. I’ll just say “No Rules Apply” for Salem and enjoy the ride.

• Elle23276
          Elle23276 commented
          Editing a comment
          Claire would be too...20 to life for arson and attempted murder, with Eve as an accessory after the fact. But she's returning any day now....likely to finish the job....😆

• eileenregina
          eileenregina commented
          Editing a comment
          How come I never get invited to a Salem wedding! Just think, this wedding has the potential for someone to get kidnapped, have someone stand up to protest the wedding taking place or someone to get shot. People definitely get more bang for their buck (wedding gift) at a Salem wedding.

Originally posted by CADY View Post
        Only in the soap world would this happen. Ben killed three (3) innocent gals, and attempted to murder Will. In the real world, he would be in prison for life where he belongs. Many like and choose to forget what Ben did. I find his brutal actions unforgivable.
        You know technically one of the girls Ben murdered would be the aunt of Will's daughter.

Comment

Love their friendship

Comment

Only in Salem is right. Ben and Ciara have no friends of their own so they are pressed for a best man and bridesmaids.Yet, Ciara is all about a big wedding. Everyone over 50 years old except for her and Ben and Will if he's there. And Stefan/Jake. Then there is another wedding couple, Eli and Lani who have no friends either, they had no one to celebrate their engagement with except Lani's dad and Eli's Grandmother. Salem is an odd place.

Comment

• Elle23276
              Elle23276 commented
              Editing a comment
              Can't ask Sarah and Xander....they also have no friends....Justin was the only person attending because he was marrying them. Brady has no friends either....neither does Eric, unless you count his mother and father. It IS a friendless place. Everyone spends too much time trying to cut each other's throats.....

He actually DID strangle him to death! Only in Salem is death not permanent (well, only on soaps!).... I actually like the idea of Will being Ben's best man but I doubt the wedding will happen any time soon...

Comment

• eileenregina
              eileenregina commented
              Editing a comment
              I think the only wedding that might not happen is Kayla and Justin. I don't give a rat's patootie about Ciara/Ben.

Oh come on. He barely strangled Will. It's not Ben's fault Will is defenseless. Besides, Ben totally feels bad about what happened.

It's all good and makes total sense.

Comment

At the time they made it clear that Will was dead. Every bone in his body broken, skull fractured, and neck broke.

Comment

• Elle23276
                Elle23276 commented
                Editing a comment
                You're being facetious?

• shome
                shome commented
                Editing a comment
                No, that is what they said when Sami and Lucas were told about his death. At the time Corday wanted to make it clear that Will was dead.. He had made an statement in an interview that if a character died after September of that year, they stayed dead. I don't think he planned on bringing Will back. Not only did Ben strangle him, but he slammed Will up against the refrigerator. It was a very violent attack on Will.

• 50yearfan
                50yearfan commented
                Editing a comment
                All that damage from being strangled? Nope, ain't buying that, not even for a penny.

This is what I call selective outrage. Your fav was EJ. A drug dealing, murdering rapist. Far worse than Ben since he was sane the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post

This is what I call selective outrage. Your fav was EJ. A drug dealing, murdering rapist. Far worse than Ben since he was sane the whole time.
                This could be said about every character.

For me the issue is that its totally glossed over. At least with EJ people were still allowed to hate him and told Sami as much. She wasn't like Ciara where she goes why do you hate him so much?! Sami owned it. Will doesn't seem to hate Ben even though he should. Eve is considered a villain for wanting him to suffer even though he murdered her daughter. Salem isn't scared enough or hates him on the same level of the NTK for me to take his so called redemption seriously.

I think EJ/Sami were problematic for other reasons though.

Comment

Haven't seen the new episode yet. I'm now getting ready to gag. It is so frustrating and sickening to see this smug, arrogant serial killer not only befriending his victims and living among his victims but his blind/ignorant acceptance by almost everyone in town. I really hate this guy and I can't stand his idiot fiance.

Comment

• eileenregina
                    eileenregina commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What I find especially annoying about Ciara is the fact that she expects everyone to feel warm and fuzzy about Ben because "he is not the same person". Of course he is the same person - take his meds away for a few days and find out. It is not like someone waved a magic wand and he was suddenly a new personality.

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
                  Love their friendship

I also really like their new relationship.

Comment

• Flowercity79
                    Flowercity79 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Theyre so cute. If Ben wasn't straight i would want him with Will

@50yearfan: Will wasn't just strangled. Go back and watch it again. Will was slammed into the refrigerator. It was a horribly violent scene with Ben and Will. When Ben realized Will had figured out that Ben was the neck tie killer, he wasn't going to let Will leave his and Abby's place alive.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X