Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn and Belle's disregard for their daughter

I can't believe they stayed in Hong Kong while their daughter languished in a mental hospital. It seems like Jarlena care more about Claire than they do.

We don’t know how long they’ve been in Hong Kong or how often they visited her. I’m holding off judgment for now.

Comment

I loved the original Shawn and Belle. As a big fan of Ciara and Ben. I don't want Claire anywhere near them. Claire should have stayed gone.

Comment

I thought Shawn and Belle said they were living somewhere closer to Bayview so they could be closer to Claire and see her more often. I doubt they went back to Hong Kong now.

Comment

• Clementine15
          Clementine15 commented
          Editing a comment
          They did say they that, when she was first hospitalized!

• eileenregina
          eileenregina commented
          Editing a comment
          Ciara also promised she would visit her but apparently she didn't.

• Harley Parry
          Harley Parry commented
          Editing a comment
          eileenregina I thought she had.

Though I can't blame Ciara at all for not being able to keep her word

Originally posted by Blonde_Angel View Post
        I thought Shawn and Belle said they were living somewhere closer to Bayview so they could be closer to Claire and see her more often. I doubt they went back to Hong Kong now.
        That’s what they wrote when Claire first moved into Bayview. So they might not have been in Hong Kong long.

Comment

Didn't Rafe call Shawn in Hong Kong when he was worried about Hope?. Didn't Princess Gina lie and say she was going to visit Shawn in Hong Kong?

Comment

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            BINGO! Don't forget that they have jobs there. And Bayview may not want visitors either, from time to time.

If Shawn was still nearby wouldn't Hope have at least mentioned seeing him? But, maybe not.

Comment

Looks like Claire's parents was in Hong Kong while Claire was locked up in Bayview. Belle has a job over there and I think Shawn works there too.

Comment

I am a huge fan of shawn and belle.I have to say that shawn and belle do alot about their daughter claire they decided too stayed in salem to be close to her.also john and marlena cant make decision about claire without the approval from shawn and belle who will be back on monday show of days.

Comment

• lasagna
                lasagna commented
                Editing a comment
                Isn't Claire over 18 now? Any decision would not require approval from her parents. But they SHOULD be there to support her.

• Harley Parry
                Harley Parry commented
                Editing a comment
                lasagna only thing I can think of is part of her release required Shawn and Belle to be her guardians

• Harley Parry
                Harley Parry commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah because of type of release she has to be released into custody of a guardian

They WERE in Hong Kong, it was revealed today!

Comment

Belle was kind of two minds today. She sounded like she didn't want to lose her job, but at the same time going on
                about her devotion to Claire. Now, Claire doesn't want to return with them to HK.

Comment

Originally posted by dee2 View Post
                  Belle was kind of two minds today. She sounded like she didn't want to lose her job, but at the same time going on
                  about her devotion to Claire. Now, Claire doesn't want to return with them to HK.
                  Claire doesn’t want to return to Hong Kong because she wants to make amends to people in Salem and prove herself. And Belle mentioned that if needed, she would quit her job to help Claire. I thought that was a good beat to play.

Comment

Originally posted by varlena View Post
                    They WERE in Hong Kong, it was revealed today!
                    Hmmm....I guess it was sort of obvious when Shawn came back for Hope.
                    Last edited by tiff5555; June 8, 2020, 10:20 PM. Reason: Meant “Obvious”

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                      JackandJenfan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm lost. What was oblivious?

• jmpenn90
                      jmpenn90 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think Tiff meant to say obvious not oblivious

• tiff5555
                      tiff5555 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      jmpenn90 Thank you! I meant that. Not good at spelling certain things and computer error at times.

I never fault any parents that leave town as they are written off the show. They just don’t have the budget for the extra actors. I wish they would have Shawn and Belle and Philip move back permanently. I like all of them.

Comment

I always thought Phillip was a better parent to her than Shawn/Belle have been. Even Eve as awful as she is.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X