Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayla and Justin's pettiness

It was sick seeing them flaunting in Steve's face about their disgusting engagement.

Thoughts?

​​​​​​

Kayla helped a drunken Steve get home, how is that petty?

she wasn’t flaunting her engagement, they had an unexpected, awkward run in outside her family’s pub. Maybe Steve and Hope should frequent Julie’s Place for awhile.
    Last edited by Cat women; June 5, 2020, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Blurting it out the way she did and seeing that stupid grin on Justin's face proves otherwise. Steve and Hope are family to the Brady family regardless of Kayla being this way. Maybe Justin and she should frequent another place. Justin will never be a legit member of the family even if Kayla wants to pretend otherwise. I'm over Kayla playing games with both these men.
      Last edited by Harmonica1985; June 5, 2020, 04:57 PM.

• wilson2012
      wilson2012 commented
      Editing a comment
      I just don’t understand this Justin is not family nonsense. He was married to Adrienne on and off for decades and their kids are first cousins to both Steve and Jack’s kids. That in itself makes Justin family

Justin and Kayla are in a rebound relationship. They aren’t playing games, they sincerely believe they’re doing the right thing. The problem is they’re lying to themselves, they don’t realize it, but they are. Sometimes it’s hard to sort out our own feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat women View Post
      Justin and Kayla are in a rebound relationship. They aren’t playing games, they sincerely believe they’re doing the right thing. The problem is they’re lying to themselves, they don’t realize it, but they are. Sometimes it’s hard to sort out our own feelings.
      I never thought of them in that way but I think you are right. Because it is so obvious that neither one loves the other one, really, but if they think they're doing the right thing, then that explains a lot. Even Steve thinks he's doing the right thing for Kayla when he loves her still. Sad all around. Doing the "right thing" for the "wrong reason" or would it be the "wrong thing" for the "right reason?" It won't work either way. Justin, Kayla and Steve should be told immediately!

Comment

Kayla has done nothing but scowl the whole week. Why does Justin think she wants to marry him?

Comment

Originally posted by Elvis12 View Post
          Kayla has done nothing but scowl the whole week. Why does Justin think she wants to marry him?
          That's a good question. It's so obvious to everyone else (Jennifer, for example) that Kayla is not happy. When Justin popped the question, Kayla had the biggest frown I've ever seen on her face. I realize the circumstances were awkward, in the middle of the nurse's station with no privacy, but she looked positively appalled. Contrast the way she's been acting to the way Lani and Ciara have been, the age difference notwithstanding. Those two young ladies are floating on air because they're so in love and happy. Kayla shows off her ring and has a look on her face like she's just committed to going to her own funeral. I know it's really Steve's place to tell her how he feels, but if he won't do it, someone has to stop this craziness. JMHO.

Comment

A woman of her years should have a bit more self-awareness. She and Justin are in a rebound relationship, and they're assuming they HAVE to "move on."
            If I lived in Salem I'd never move on. Out -- not on.
            Wouldn't get back with Steve, though. He's never going to change. Completely unreliable, and inclined to self-sacrifice unilaterally, impacting her and their children, always with a great excuse or a noble reason.
            Didn't see them flaunting anything, must have slept through that part.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              Steve is who he is and at one time Kayla never wanted him to change for anyone. She's the one that has changed for the worst.

She was at her family's pub. Start criticizing Steve for his lack of action. Then I can take you serious with these 'Jayla are horrible people' posts.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              She was flaunting that ring in his face as her idiot lover grinned like the tool he is.

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              Harmonica1985 Steve could have spoken up. If he didn't want to run into Kayla, he shouldn't have gone to her family's pub.

You snooze you lose. Steve should have came back to Kayla when he was himself and she was begging him from the bottom of her heart.

Comment

Since I absolutely can't stand the sight of Steve I didn't mind it one bit.... but we all know the end game is that snoozefest couple Kayla and Steve so why bother worrying about it?

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                Harmonica1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                Steve and Kayla are one of the most loved couples on Days. Her with Justin is stupid. They are the true snooze.

• July Baby
                July Baby commented
                Editing a comment
                @Harmonica: I agree that Justin and Kayla are boring together. Not only that, Justin is too needy and pushy around her. I think his proposal in the middle of the nurses' station was the most awkward one I've seen on this show. And the horrified look on her face - what a mistake if these two get married! JMHO.

• Harmonica1985
                Harmonica1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                July Baby: You are exactly right. She was not happy or pleased. The only reason she even have it any thought was because of that note from Steve. Hope and Jennifer need to lock Steve and Kayla together in a room until they talk and Justin needs to get a clue.

Harmonica 1985-

Justin wants with Kayla what he had with Adrienne, he misses Adrienne more than he loves Kayla. Justin has always been a romantic, he loves being in love.
              Kayla fell for Justin, what women wouldn't. She was a lonely divorced women. Steve made it so easy for her with his absence and his divorce papers. She was ready for a relationship.

Steve has always taken Kayla for granted, but he's a different man now because this time coming back he finds his faithful wife is for the first time sleeping with another man and not just any man and instead of fighting to get her back he's doing nothing out of guilt.

This is such a boring story, the audience definately knows the ending, so what happens in between is nonsense and dreadful to watch. It will go on for months, I'm not enjoying watching these three and Steve is no saint, he has to take some accountability for his non-actions. I don't think any of the three are sympathetic characters, this story is not a must watch for TV.

Comment

Originally posted by ElizBBrowning View Post
                Harmonica 1985-

Justin wants with Kayla what he had with Adrienne, he misses Adrienne more than he loves Kayla. Justin has always been a romantic, he loves being in love.
                Kayla fell for Justin, what women wouldn't. She was a lonely divorced women. Steve made it so easy for her with his absence and his divorce papers. She was ready for a relationship.

Steve has always taken Kayla for granted, but he's a different man now because this time coming back he finds his faithful wife is for the first time sleeping with another man and not just any man and instead of fighting to get her back he's doing nothing out of guilt.

This is such a boring story, the audience definately knows the ending, so what happens in between is nonsense and dreadful to watch. It will go on for months, I'm not enjoying watching these three and Steve is no saint, he has to take some accountability for his non-actions. I don't think any of the three are sympathetic characters, this story is not a must watch for TV.
                I think you're absolutely right about missing Adrienne more than he loves Kayla. It would be great if they bring back Adrienne with a meaty storyline on how she went missing and where she was.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                  Harmonica1985 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I would love that.

I don't think Kayla & Justin were flaunting their engagement. They announced it to those in Salem, including Steve. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

I actually like this triangle. There is good chemistry and I find it believable. Of course I am a Steve and Kayla and Adrienne and Justin fan first but I still think Justin and Kayla work for me in the short term. Nice change in storyline and the story I am most interested in right now!
                  Last edited by backheidi; June 7, 2020, 09:24 AM.

Comment

We all know it's just a matter of time before Kayla and Justin implode. With that being said Kayla is behaving like an ASS! First of all she knows just as well as Justin knows Kayla loves Steve. If Justin was secure in her love he wouldn't have pulled that bitch move telling Steve what he did to her when he was Stefano. If she was so in love with Justin she would not have been so mad when Steve chose for her. instead of being honest with herself and Steve about her feelings for him and how he has handled their marriage she is willing to walk down the aisle with a man she doesn't love. Grow up! Forgiveness is forgiveness. You know you want to be with him so tell the truth and deal with it. You haven't moved on Kayla. The lie is selfish and annoying!

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                      Harmonica1985 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I couldn't agree more.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X