Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion: Ben and Ciara will have a child to care for

This is just my opinion but I think this is how the domino's will fall. Rafe wins custody of the kid. Sometime down the road something happens to Rafe, and he will have given Hope authority if something happend to him. She is prepared to take care of the child, but not excited about it. Ben, and Ciara step forward, and adopt.

I don't see it. I think Ben is going to cheat with Gwen.

Comment

• soapfan6
      soapfan6 commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, I can see this after they get married. right now they are RC favorite couple. he riding the cin wave right now.

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      soapfan6 The wave already flattened months ago.

• Estefan0
      Estefan0 commented
      Editing a comment
      From your keyboard to the soap gods’ ears! That sl might make CIN scenes bearable for me.

I hope not. I may not be the biggest CIN fan but they don't need to be saddled down with a baby just yet. let the young couples enjoy being young and free. they have a lot more adventuring to do. I just hope its not one of them saving another again that story has gotten old. how old is Ciara supposed to be like 23 at most.

Comment

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
      Yes, please!

It's about time one of them gets messy and does something interested. Way too soon for them to be so settled and attached to each other.

Comment

Something huge would have to happen. I mean why?

Comment

• JackandJenfan
          JackandJenfan commented
          Editing a comment
          Because they've been together for two years now and it's time to introduce a 3rd party.

Is this speculation or a spoiler?

Comment

• JackandJenfan
          JackandJenfan commented
          Editing a comment
          Spec. I think EO'B chem test/screen tested with RSW.

• Elle23276
          Elle23276 commented
          Editing a comment
          He did? Where did you read that? Enquiring minds want to know. I'd love to see it happen, though....they need a shakeup
          Last edited by Elle23276; June 5, 2020, 03:24 PM.

The Cin wave as you call it has not flattened for me. I do think the writers could do a better job with this couple but I enjoy looking at them any time they're on my screen - and I can't say that about any other characters on this show.

Comment

• Elle23276
          Elle23276 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hasn't flattened for me, either. If anyone wants a 'flat' reference/definition, watch the scenes between Jack & Jennifer today. It's hard to believe that these two once commanded the Days' screen. What is going on with Jack? He's totally absent in his scenes....

I'd rather see Gwen get with Xander... But there will probably be some sort of Ben/Ciara/Gwen/Jake/Gabi thing going on

Comment

I don't see them being able to adopt any baby especially with Ben's record.. Ben said himself he wouldnt' try to get custody of David and was happier that Rafe was taking care of his nephew..but I dont' know what will happen since Rafe is leaving doubt Zoey is sticking around and the only other relatives David has is Ben, Orpheus and Christian and 2 of them are in prison.

Comment

I don’t think it will happen, but if Rafe is still around, he might adopt another baby.

Comment

Ben having a child with anyone after being the neck tie killer is frightening to me.

Comment

Ben said said no one would let him adopt David and he has not shown any interest in raising him anyways, I don't see it happening.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing a Ben/Ciara.Gwen story, they should have a interloper in their realtionship.to cause angst instead of them just dealing with psychopathic killers like Jordan Ridgeway. or thugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post
                    Ben said said no one would let him adopt David and he has not shown any interest in raising him anyways, I don't see it happening.
                    Yeah I've had a change of mind and don't see it happening.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X