Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rafe's tie

Boy, did that tie take forever or what? I was starting to get worried that Hope was going to start channeling her future son-in-law and become the new necktie killer. Sheesh. Just fix the tie and move on already!

So glad I missed Hope yesterday. Sounds like she might have wanted to be removing the tie instead.

Comment

LOL....yes, a little long. Guess they had to get a lot of up close dialogue in!!! He sure did look handsome when done though. Have not always liked what they did with his character but do like him being a Dad. Hope they do not kill him off!

Comment

That was the longest tie-fixing scene I've ever seen - lol! And Hope was enjoying every second of it! It seemed to me that she wants back into the relationship.

Comment

• dee2
          dee2 commented
          Editing a comment
          And that is so disappointing to me as a fan of Hope. She always was made to look so silly/foolish in that relationship. I'll skip most
          of their scenes if it's going there again.

It's curious that Days appears to be moving Rafe and Hope in a romantic direction. Weren't they voted one of the least popular couples a while back?

Comment

• JackandJenfan
          JackandJenfan commented
          Editing a comment
          There is nothing else to do with them.

All that tie fixing and it still didn't look great

Comment

Hope mentioned that they were friends. I hope that was what that scene was about. That scene reminded me of my mom fixing ties for my brother in laws. She would put the tie on herself and fix it, then take off and put on them. Lol.

Comment

Hope was flirting with Rafe. She wants him if he is trying to move on and didn't want him when they were together. Hope was always so wrong for Rafe.

Comment

• dee2
              dee2 commented
              Editing a comment
              They were each wrong for each other, except as friends.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X