Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Coming and Goings

Who's coming
    Lindsay Arnold (Allie): The daytime newcomer has been cast as the now-older daughter of Lucas and Sami. She makes her Salem Debut on June 11th

Brandon Beemer (Shawn Brady): Shawn returns to town on June 8th upon hearing of Claire's impending release from Bayview

Bryan R. Dattilo (Lucas Horton): Lucas returns to deal with Allie on June 10th

Martha Madison (Belle Black): Belle comes home to Salem with Shawn on June 8th

Who's going
    Alyshia Ochse (Zoey Burge): Ochse wraps her run on June 10th

Source: SOD

so Orpheus's family is gone?

Comment

I won’t be sad to see Zoey gone.

Yay for Belle and Allie!

Comment

The first Zoey was so interesting. The second one hasn't been, so I don't think she'll be missed.

Comment

• cali815
          cali815 commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed. If they have Zoey return in the future, it should be the original Zoey, Kelly Thiebaud.

Not going to miss Zoey. Going to see how Allie plays out.

Comment

• wilson2012
          wilson2012 commented
          Editing a comment
          Can’t wait for Allie, she may keep me watching after WilSon depart in September. Very smart move to cast Lumi’s daughter.

Kelly Thiebaud the original "Zoe" was better,hopefully she will return one day..

Comment

• eileenregina
          eileenregina commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL, you will have to fight for her. GH viewers want her back as Britt when they start filming again. She is popular!!!

Too bad for Zoe.
        Glad to see Belle and Shawn again.
        I am in the minority but I always preferred Martha Madison and Brandon Beemer in the role of Belle and Shawn.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
          JackandJenfan commented
          Editing a comment
          Mr.Sami_Brady It's Jason Cook, not Matthew Cook.

• fire_lookout
          fire_lookout commented
          Editing a comment
          KS and JC will always be Belle and Shawn. I've come to accept BB as Shawn, but MM is boring. Although still better than the temporary Belle they had between her and KS.

• Mr.Sami_Brady
          Mr.Sami_Brady commented
          Editing a comment
          Ahh! Sorry Matt was the name of JC's character on General Hospital.

What a relieving thought: Zoey leaving soon. 😁

Comment

I wonder if Zoe will win custody of David and leave town with him. I know Rafe is leaving.

Comment

Shame Zoey is leaving already. Hopefully she'll be leaving after winning custody of David and take him with her.

Comment

So are Brandon Beamer and Martha Madison staying permanently? I hope so because I would rather see them than the never ending Marlena kidnappings. I’m disappointed to see Zoe go. I think she has potential but I guess since Rafe is leaving, there really is no point in keeping her around. I was hoping Orpheus and his children would have been the new villains in town. They were an interesting family and Days hasn’t introduced an interesting family in years.
              Last edited by GrandmaJulie; June 5, 2020, 03:33 PM.

Comment

BB and MM are permanently staying?! First Allie and now this? Damn, I came back at the perfect time!

Comment

Can't wait to see Lindsay Arnold's debut on days of our lives as Allie. Never thought Zoe would leave this soon but oh well. Wish the actress all the best. The return I'm really looking forward to is Queen Sami Brady.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Sami_Brady View Post
                    BB and MM are permanently staying?! First Allie and now this? Damn, I came back at the perfect time!
                    Don’t know if they are staying...unless it’s the reason why Days got rid of Galen. Heard there is pay cut with the actors, but don’t know all or some. Don’t know how Days got JKJ to say yes because of the cut in the salary.

Comment

Can't believe I have to say this but Camila Banus is free to GO

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
                        LukeIsDaMan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I hope she doesn't go.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X