Kayla question Steve about his behavior
    Lucas comes to Kate with Distressing News
    Rafe is dealt a huge blow

Thursday, June 11th
    Will and Sonny discuss their plans to have a baby

Friday, June 12th
    Xander seeks advice from Jack about Sarah

Source: SOD

I think Claire is up to no good, but this will be interesting! Interesting of Xander to Jack.

Comment

Wow... Xander and Jack sound promising. Ever since Ron became the writer, characters on Days have been more segregated than ever before, i.e. characters are in storyline cliques. So the idea that Xander would have scenes with Jack, who is far from his usual orbit, actually excites me.

Comment

So if Rafe is around until September does something happen to Zoey and he gets David back and then leaves or he relocates to be near David?

Comment

Originally posted by knotsfan View Post
          Wow... Xander and Jack sound promising. Ever since Ron became the writer, characters on Days have been more segregated than ever before, i.e. characters are in storyline cliques. So the idea that Xander would have scenes with Jack, who is far from his usual orbit, actually excites me.
          Especially as Jack was a villain after raping Kayla, refusing to divorce her, stalking her, hiring men to beat up Steve, hiring men to break his serial killer father out of prison, forcing Diana Colville to retract her expose on him when he bought shares in the spectator, trying to ruin the Horton doctor's careers after Melissa Horton dumped him at the alter for cheating on her while engaged/datinng.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X