• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • *80's days fan
    Newcomer
    • Apr 2020

Loved Jack and Steve's scenes today.

I wish they would have more family interactions. They used to be so good at that but for some reason, it's been thrown by the wayside.
  • Cat women
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Sep 2013

I enjoyed it too, we don't have enough scenes between these two.

Comment

• backheidi
      Scriptwriter
      • Jan 2008

I always love these two together!!! So different but still great chemistry!! I also loved Jen and Kayla and Julie, Abe, Eli, and Lani scenes!! There is a bit of a lull in the show as far as excitement lately but I can handle it as long as we have some good family scenes with decent dialogue!!!

Comment

• icyblue2034
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Mar 2013

I loved these scenes! These are the kinds of scenes and interactions this show desperately needs more of. I couldn't care lass about Elani and their cringeworthy crap. I love the scenes utilizing the deep connections in ways that feel so real and natural. That's where the heart of the show is and that heart has been seriously neglected. I hope these scenes are a sign of better things to come.

Comment

• CincyLady
          CincyLady commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep. You said it all.
      • pnorbert2222
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Jul 2006

I cringe anytime Jack offers Steve or Justin advice on Kayla.

Comment

• shome
          Scriptwriter
          • Apr 2007

I know I am getting mad at Jack again. He is cheering for Justin again. Jennifer wants the truth to come out so Kayla can make up her own decision. I know why Steve is not telling. He is afraid that if he tells Kayla he still loves her, she might tell him it is too late and marry Justin anyway. Kayla has been cold and distant for so long. Why would he believe she would want him back?

Comment

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't believe he is truly rooting for Justin. He knows they are destined to be together. Justin is pathetic.
        • kathi9
          Day Player
          • Jun 2016

Their scenes were excellent. Steve, especially, because he did a really good drunk and broken hearted man trying to stay on his barstool. I liked the song he made up, too.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X