Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok need a reminder - Kristen, Xander, and Sarah's embryo

Who told Brady about Kristen and Xander planning to steal Sarah's embryo?

Xander. That’s why pissed me off about the whole thing. He only mentioned Kristen and acted like his hands were clean. I don’t know how Brady found out about Xander’s role but I’m sure glad he did!

Comment

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Why? The fact that Xander knew pretty much implied his involvement. Especially, since everyone knows he was working with Kristen during the Kriscole plot.

• lagirl
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Brady found out because Xander told him.

Xander. What's annoying is Sarah seemed to completely forget that Brady had the information about Kristin, and still gave her a baby...

Comment

• lagirl
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Sarah no longer gives a care about that baby.

• cali815
      cali815 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know. Sarah is so invested in being angry at Xander that she completely ignores the fact that Kristin was going to take her fetus and implant it in herself (just like she did with Theresa). Her outrage should also be with Brady giving the baby to Kristin knowing that she was capable of stealing an embryo for the second time in her life.
      Last edited by cali815; June 5, 2020, 05:10 PM.

My memory has lapses...
    Sarah wanted an abortion
    Kristen wanted the embryo
    Rolph, Kristen, and Xander plan to give Sarah's embryo to Kristen
    The whole abortion was delayed (waiting on Kristen?)
    Turns out Kristen was already pregnant
    While passed out Sarah decided she didn't want an abortion
    When Sarah came to she was still pregnant because Rolph didn't want to abort
    Now Sarah is mad that Xander was in on the embryo theft idea
    If all of that hadn't happened Sarah's baby would've died that day - but she says she wanted the baby so weren't they saving her from herself in the end?

Comment

Originally posted by taramartin View Post
      My memory has lapses...
      Sarah wanted an abortion
      Kristen wanted the embryo
      Rolph, Kristen, and Xander plan to give Sarah's embryo to Kristen
      The whole abortion was delayed (waiting on Kristen?)
      Turns out Kristen was already pregnant
      While passed out Sarah decided she didn't want an abortion
      When Sarah came to she was still pregnant because Rolph didn't want to abort
      Now Sarah is mad that Xander was in on the embryo theft idea
      If all of that hadn't happened Sarah's baby would've died that day - but she says she wanted the baby so weren't they saving her from herself in the end?
      Yes But Sarah is...Sarah.

Comment

I think a better SL would have been if Dr. Rolf had followed through and succeeded in transferring the embryo and Kristin delivered twin girls with one dying @ birth being hers and Brady's baby and Sarah & Eric's surviving or vice versa. The SL could have gone numerous ways when the truth surfaced and in a custody battle because Sarah was attempting to abort the pregnancy (she technically gave up her rights) and Kristin and Brady's name would be on the birth certificate legally of both babies. The only one with any rights would then be Eric that would not have known about the aborted pregnancy.

Comment

And Xander keeps saying how selfless Sarah was to almost have the abortion because she didn’t want to hurt Nicole and Eric. No, she was selfish because she didn’t want to have to be around them and see them happy all the time. She was never noble in all of the baby decisions to me.

Comment

Originally posted by jmpenn90 View Post
            And Xander keeps saying how selfless Sarah was to almost have the abortion because she didn’t want to hurt Nicole and Eric. No, she was selfish because she didn’t want to have to be around them and see them happy all the time. She was never noble in all of the baby decisions to me.
            I agree 100%. She and Xander act like she was being some kind of selfless martyr when her actions were purely selfish.

When Xander told Brady about the attempted embryo theft, I wasn't entirely surprised to see Brady hand off his kid to Kristen like she didn't do anything. What's frustrating is how he turns around and paints Xander like the big villain when Kristen was the one running the show. And then we have Sarah turn around back in shrieking mode acting the same way. Totally ignoring Kristen and going straight for Xander. There's so much hypocrisy and selective memory going on just so Xander can be the one getting all the blame and all the blasting.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X