Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This rescue will be the beginning of the Jake/Gabi love story

Is anyone else living for those two??? My theory is that Gabi starts having real feelings for Jake and he returns them but he'll only be with her if she agrees to drop the Stefan thing, which would be such juicy conflict. I really want them to fall in love before Stefan returns or his memories do

I’ve been living for these two!
    I definitely think they will fall for each other. I’m thinking either Gabi and Stefan are falling in love all over again or there will be a love triangle if Stefan returns. I’m down for either lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Liz188 View Post
      I’ve been living for these two!
      I definitely think they will fall for each other. I’m thinking either Gabi and Stefan are falling in love all over again or there will be a love triangle if Stefan returns. I’m down for either lol.
      I can't believe I'm hoping for the love triangle, bc I was hardcore Stabi! But then again it's not reasonable for him to be playing two characters long term so I'll probably have to settle for Stabi 2.0

Comment

• Liz188
        Liz188 commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m thinking Stabi will be endgame 💜

Yup this is the beginning! Jake was so sexy when he got mad after the guy took Gabi whew reminded me of Stefan! He will find a way to save his wife!!

Comment

I want them together, I don't know how this story will unfold, but it's going to be epic, CB and BB together it's fire, gold.

Comment

I feel it too! Hoping that is Stefan's twin brother and the Stefan emerges, and they fight for Gabi.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
            I feel it too! Hoping that is Stefan's twin brother and the Stefan emerges, and they fight for Gabi.
            From your lips to NBC's ears!!!

Comment

Jack and Jen did not get together until Jack remembered and neither did Will and Sonny until Will remembered. I am expecting something like that unless RC decides to do something different. What is the chance of RC doing something different?

Comment

I am waiting for Jake to rescue Gabi and then their love story can start again.

Comment

Absolutely, OP. I love them and I'm looking forward to them falling in love. You're scenario is what I've been hoping for. I want Gabi to fall for Jake for himself and the conflict to be designed around his trusting that it is about him and not Stefan.

Comment

Originally posted by belle_ View Post
                    Is anyone else living for those two??? My theory is that Gabi starts having real feelings for Jake and he returns them but he'll only be with her if she agrees to drop the Stefan thing, which would be such juicy conflict. I really want them to fall in love before Stefan returns or his memories do
                    I really don't want Stefan to return. Loving Jake though. He's like a real person.

Comment

Gabi does have a way of going right from the pan and into the fire. I believe these two will fall in love.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X