Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady and Nicole❤️

Am I the only one who prefers Brady with Nicole over Eric and Nicole. With Brady, she isn’t on a pedestal and she can be her snarky self. With Eric, she’s so bland. The life is sucked out of her. I don’t like Nicole when she’s with Eric. I prefer her with a more grey character. Like Brady or even EJ.

I always preferred her with Brady/EJ above all else but EJ is with Sami so that's out.

Brady/Nicole I would go for if Nicole was as into him as he was into her. He was always her second choice. I rather they just stay besties.

Ericole are a lot easier to take compared to the rest of the show at this point once they stopped crying and dealt with things together. Nicole keeps some level of snark with others at least.

Comment

I prefer Nicole without Eric.

I've never bought Brady was in love with any of his love interests but I guess I would prefer Brady with Nicole over Eric with Nicole.

Comment

I love Eric and Nicole. Nicole had to leave town because of Brady. They got past it but I could only see them as friends. Even without that I don’t like Nicole and Brady as a couple.

Comment

Originally posted by pnorbert2222 View Post
          I prefer Nicole without Eric.

I've never bought Brady was in love with any of his love interests but I guess I would prefer Brady with Nicole over Eric with Nicole.
          Yes, I miss the martini swirling, snarky, vixen Nicole. She can’t be that while paired with St. Eric.

Comment

I like Eric with Nicole, but Brady with Nicole has great potential. That friendship can definitely blossom into romance. They definitely have a strong mutual bond.

Comment

The problem with Brady as a character is he chronically moves on too quickly. It’s hard for the audience to buy that any of his love interests are actually ‘special’ ...maybe Chloe, but that was a previous actor and his first love. Any love interest after that has never really left a mark. Perhaps they’re trying something with Kristen, but I think it’s super easy to foresee Brady moving on...because that’s embedded in who he is at this point. ...He’s had more love interests, than basically any character on the show. ...And that’s saying something.

Brady and Nicole are great friends. I don’t really want to see anything else. It’s never worth it with Brady. Never.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
                CanaryFan98 commented
                Editing a comment
                While I agree with you this could also describe Nicole in a lot of ways pre-Daniel.

I like them as friends only.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                JackandJenfan commented
                Editing a comment
                lagirl As evidenced in yesterday's episode, they are friends.

• lagirl
                lagirl commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes they were friends as long as Nicole is serving Brady. Going to the ends of the earth to get a baby for him, but he would not even bother to tell her he was moving on to better things.

• JackandJenfan
                JackandJenfan commented
                Editing a comment
                lagirl They're friends. They forgive each other for a lot of transgressions. Brady leaving BB in Nicole's hands isn't one to break up their friensdships.

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
              I like them as friends only.
              DITTO. My favorite match for Brady is Theresa.

Comment

Sorry! I love Eric and Nicole and always have!!! I like Brady with good Kristen but she never sticks around or stays good very long!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X