Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villains: Orpheus scares me!

This is kind of random , but I'm 52 years old and have been a daily DOOL watcher since middle school lol. There have been plenty of villains over these past several decades but I have found myself literally getting chills from how scary Orpheus can be. His scenes are eerily fantastic. And the fact that they have have him being buddies with Clyde Weston, another fantastic villain deserves applause. Great job Days!

I agree. Orpheus and Clyde Weston are cold-blooded villains. The character of Stefano was romanticized to the point of neutering most of his bite. Real villains should scare us!

Comment

Orpheus is a tremendous villain but they wasted this most recent stint of his in this boring story.

Comment

I didn't see Orpheus in his original story on Days, so all I have to go by is his latest incarnation and the story is very dull and slow moving. I hope they won't be bringing him back unless there is a story written for him. All he did this time was wear a hoodie all the time and speak in a low menacing voice. He did tie John up to a chair. And place a bomb under Marlena's couch. But it was all for nothing.
        Last edited by kathi9; June 3, 2020, 07:47 PM.

Comment

One of the reasons Orpheus and Clyde are so good is because George DelHoyo and James Read are amazing actors. They deserve good story which unfortunately they do not get. But they could read the phone book and make it interesting.

Comment

Orpheus is a very nasty man. Happy to see him depart, and hopefully never return.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X