X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Days live discussion 6/2/2020

What do you think about today's days of our lives

Ben bringing Ciara breakfast in bed; Ben gives her a fortune cookie that says she will have an incredible first day back at work; Sonny and Will toast their coffee cups to a baby, and new beginnings. Will says on a not good note, we should have a talk with Ari before she goes to school. Sonny calls Ari in to talk; Will says Daddy Sonny and I wanted to talk to you about something. Ari asks if its about Mommy? Will says yes she...... Gabi comes in and says "is right here!!" Ari runs and hugs her; Xander visiting Maggie, she thought it might be Justin with news. Xander tells her he is in court fighting to get her released. Victor sitting in a chair, dressed, waiting to be released. Sarah comes in to screech at him; Sarah being sarcastic, its a miracle Victor survived, he was almost a dead man, its a shame Kristen's aim isn't more accurate; Brady at work, looking at his schedule. Says its gonna be too easy, puts his foot on the desk, prepare yourself Titan I am going to take you down brick by brick. John!!! John at the door; Brady says are you here to congratulate me? John says no, to find out what the hell you are up to?; Victor was trying to protect Maggie and Xander was protecting her. Sarah shrieks; Sarah wants to finish the job Kristen started. She is screaming at Victor and Marlena comes in and sharply calls her name, asks what is going on here??; Brady asks isn't it obvious? John says no, not really. Brady says this is where I belong and what I deserve. John asks and Xander? Brady says Xander deserves to rot in hell; "This all sounds reasonable and I don't believe a word of it. This is your old man here."; Xander assures Maggie it will be over soon. She asks why he is there? He didn't want her to be alone. She says she has a lot of reasons to be mad at you. Xander replies you and half the town, I have done a lot of rotten things starting with letting Will rot in prison; Maggie says that was rotten but I know you did it for me; Maggie appreciates him coming there. She tells Xander he doesn't look so good, how is he? He says he lost everything, his love and his job; Victor says the woman should be fired!; Victor says she shouldn't threaten a patient with high blood pressure. Marlena sighs Victor, you don't have high blood pressure She turns to Sarah "Dr Horton, please come with me";

Ben looking for a new job while Ciara does NOT go to work. She wants him to wait till they get back from their honeymoon to work; He doesn't want her to support him, she says that's old fashioned. He wants her to be the damn CEO but wants her to have a husband she can be proud of; Ciara opens the door to Jake; Gabi with Ari, Ari asks where she's been. Will tries to cover and Gabi says on a business trip, your daddies didn't tell you? Ari asks if she brought her something back and Gabi takes off one of her bracelets and says look, matching bracelets!; Ari goes to get ready for school and Will and Sonny ask her how she is there - did she break out of jail?; Gabi says she is not an escaped fugitive, she is out on bail and Rafe is working on proving she is innocent. Sonny asks are you innocent?? She says of course I am! They ask if she knows Jake isn't Stefan then? She says no, he is; Gabi says Rolf framed her. Sonny tells her be careful with this obsession, it gets you in a lot of trouble!! Will says what if you get sent away from Ari? Gabi says she never will, and will prove Jake is Stefan; Jake stops by, asks why Ben didn't show up for work; Marlena with Sarah, Sarah apologizes, seeing Victor triggered her. Marlena says he affects a lot of people like that; Marlena understands, Sarah is in a lot of pain and Victor is partly responsible. She wonders how someone could betray her like that? Marlena asks if she feels betrayed? Sarah says by Xander too; Xander tells Maggie he was fired. He says Victor uses him to do his dirty work, its Brady he really loves. Maggie reminds him Victor fired Brady to hire Xander; Xander tells her he blackmailed Victor for the job. Maggie doesn't even flinch.; Maggie defends Brady and X says how would you feel if you knew he is sleeping with your daughter;

John says its not that I don't believe you hate Xander but this is about Victor; Victor has a way of making Brady feels he doesn't measure up. What kind of a man would fire his own grandson after letting him believe his baby was dead?; John says yet here you are, running Victor's company. So what do you have planned?;

Comment

Brady says if he wants Grandfather to suffer does John blame him? John says no, he is just curious how he is going about it. Ciara interrupts and asks if she is interrupting; Ciara asks if John and Marlena got the save the date cards, Ben really wants Marlena. John hugs her says they wouldn't miss it; Ciara happy Brady is in charge so she doesn't have to report to Xander; Maggie says Brady/Sarah doesn't sound right. Xander says I think its an act to bother me; Xander can't imagine the rest of his life without Sarah - what can he do to make Sarah change her mind; Sarah asking how she could be in love with someone who did this? Marlena tells her sometimes people who are in love go to extremes; Will says please tells us you are not going to inject Jake again? She says of course not, I am going to do a DNA test. Sonny says you need DNA from both Stefan and Jake you know. Gabi says well, they are the same person but I know what you mean; Will and Sonny try to talk her into letting this go or she will end up back in jail. She asks Sonny you of all people want me to let it go? Think about what you went thru to convince Will he was your husband and now you are happy and back together; Gabi insists she won't do anything illegal. Sonny tells her of course you will, you always do; Gabi doesn't want to listen, shouts "Ari - vamanos time for school" and leaves; Sonny says what are we supposed to do?? Chase after her? Confront her in the parking lot of Ari's school?? Will says she won't let this go, we have to hope she won't do anything to risk being separated from Ari; Will asks if they should warn Jake? Sonny says no, he's not our problem, but Will does call Rafe. Sonny gets a call, its Victor, he needs a ride home from the hospital. Will goes with him; Gabi home, sees a pic of Stefan, tells herself to focus; Gabi bags something of Stefan's, just needs something of Jake's. Jake telling Ben he took something stupid when he was working for this "family" now its gone and they want it back. His ex took it; ake tells Ben he has no idea where his ex is now; Xander says so I sit back and do nothing?? Maggie says do what you want with my suggestion. Xander sorry he made the visit about him and his problems. Maggie says he is better than no visitor at all; Xander will call the court see if he can get an update, will be back as soon as he can;

Sarah knows Xander wasn't trying to hurt her but she can't forgive the pain he and Victor caused and all she can think about is making them pay. Marlena says what about the grief of losing your child?; Sarah says she will never get over the grief of losing her child. Marlena tells her she won't, and the way you are trying to get over it with anger and revenge won't work; Sarah says peace of mind seems so far out of reach. Marlena tells her she will find love again and maybe even have another child but just focus on what's right in your life. Admit what is real - Sarah asks you mean admit I still love Xander?; Marlena says I don't know how you feel. Sarah tries to put it on Marlena saying you think I should forgive Xander?? Marlena tells her I am not saying that - its entirely your decision; Sarah doesn't know what she wants. Marlena assures he she doesn't have to decide right now and offers to talk about it whenever Sarah wants. Sarah gets a call, she thinks its about Maggie. Marlena gets a call and says she will be right there;

Comment

Ciara asks how Brady got rid of Xander? He says it doesn't matter, its my first day, its your first day back, lets just get to work. Ciara made a whole file on where this giant corporation should focus its assets; Brady says they are selling the Asia division and Ciara says why its the best performer. Ben asks why not tell these people your ex took it? He says you've seen these people, I am not sending them after my ex; Gabi at the garage, calling out hello? No one is there; Will pushes Victor into the room in the wheelchair. Victor says I'd rather have my nephew pushing me. Will asks don't like my driving as Sonny tries not to laugh. Victor says it felt like you hit every bump on the way; Sonny asks if he is happy to be home? Victor says the house feels empty. They hear the door close and Maggie comes in the door with Xander; Xander tells them he tried to call, the judge overturned her conviction. Xander leaves. Sonny and Will both hug Maggie and are glad to see her. They eave towards the back of the room; Victor asks if Maggie has anything to say to him? Xander gets to his room and Sarah is there. Ciara wants an explanation why Brady won't use her idea and he tells her they will talk later. He throws it away when she leaves; Jake and Ben still talking about the thugs. Gabi in Jake's room, shivers and says gross; She bags Jake's toothbrush and turns and a thug is there; Claire calls out "Grandma!!!" and runs to hug Marlena. "I want to get out of here Grandma. I am ready to come home." SHOW OVER

Comment

Ciara doesn't want to work until after their honeymoon? LOL How freaking entitled is this girl? Talk about coming off as a spoiled brat. All she does is hang all over Ben, and pretend to be a rebel. Has she ever actually held down a real job that she actually did real work?

Comment

Ciara, Ben, Gabi, Jake, Xander my 5 favorite characters, and not Lani, I go love this episode.Thanks for the summary Chabby lover.

Comment

So John finally reacts to the baby switch and is right to question Brady's motives for being back at Titan, but he doesn't even question Brady's decision to let Kristen run off with the baby? He doesn't even mention that he never got to really see or meet his granddaughter as HIS granddaughter. No questioning of Brady's judgment there????? SMDH.

Comment

disappointed today's first half hour was interrupted by the news. at least gwen wasn't on.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X