Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Storyline for returning character

So per the latest preview, Philip is back! What storylines are you hoping he'll be part of? IMO, this is the perfect time to bring back his son Tyler who was given up for adoption 15ish years ago. He could be a young adult who had a rough upbringing and is angry that he could have lived a privileged life with a wealthy family. Maybe he conceals his identity at first to get revenge on Philip? Lots of soapy potential that they really shouldn't waste!

I didn't watch the dool app episodes. Any ideas on where his stint may lead?

Comment

Off the top of my head this is what I think could happen.

Chloe is returning to town, I think. Brady is destroying Titan. I could see Philip going to war with Brady because of his actions against Victor, and it will be even more heated if Brady is hot for Chloe.

Comment

Originally posted by RickySpanish View Post
        Off the top of my head this is what I think could happen.

Chloe is returning to town, I think. Brady is destroying Titan. I could see Philip going to war with Brady because of his actions against Victor, and it will be even more heated if Brady is hot for Chloe.
        OOooOoooOOoooOooo that sounds good!!

Comment

Philip and Xander teaming to squash Brady's efforts at destroying Titan.

Comment

Phillip showing up to help with Titan because Brady wants revenge. He will also make sure that Xander doesn't get Titan at all. I wouldn't mind if he sticks around also. I love Brady and I get his need for revenge but Victor is not Titan people there have jobs also. I love Brady but I would love for him to have someone like Phillip trying to stop his efforts of taking down Titan. Xander love him also but he needs to be away from Titan it is not his company and never will be. Phillip can become CEO of Titan. Brady should be going after just Victor.

Comment

• CindyHaskins
              CindyHaskins commented
              Editing a comment
              I for once i agree with you philip should be ceo of titan because the company is his legacy.

He will team up with Xander and they will bring Brady down Cant wait to see all 3 of my sexy baby fathers battle it out

Comment

They were teasing a Lucas and Chloe romance a while back. I wonder if they will do a Philip/Chloe/Lucas triangle, brother vs. brother over Chloe's heart

Comment

• Mr.Sami_Brady
                Mr.Sami_Brady commented
                Editing a comment
                I hope Lucas drops her promptly. She cheated on him with St. Daniel, he doesn't need to be cheated on by her again.

• CindyHaskins
                CindyHaskins commented
                Editing a comment
                No chloe belong with philip and only him

Originally posted by MoTownGrl06 View Post
              They were teasing a Lucas and Chloe romance a while back. I wonder if they will do a Philip/Chloe/Lucas triangle, brother vs. brother over Chloe's heart
              They were teasing Brady and Chloe before she left. She and Lucas aren't happening again. Considering what they've been teasing in the Last Blast Reunion episodes, I think it's going to be all about Philip and Chloe. Maybe they'll finally get their shot at happy ending. Also, I still hope for them to retcon Parker's paternity and make him Philip's again. That storyline with Daniel being the father was the dumbest I've seen.

So yeah, Philip is back and he's gonna get involved with Titans, he and Xander are probably gonna team up at some point and they'll go against Brady. Then Chloe comes back, they'll probably tease a triangle between she, Philip and Brady at first.

Comment

• autumnscarlett
                autumnscarlett commented
                Editing a comment
                Who is the pregnant blonde? They said Allie Horton coming back soras. Could that be her pregnant. Sonny and will adopting her baby? Just throwing that out there?

I don't see a Luloe redux happening. Broe vs Phloe is more like it. I see Philip going to reclaim his birthright and take the realms at Titan.

Comment

Brady's plan is out, Victor calls Philip to direct Titan, Xander isn't happy to be excluded and they become rivals.
                After a series of fights between the two, we discover they are brothers, they have to share Titan, and we can finally silence Brady, Ciara and the other Kiriakis who consider Xander the last wheel because he's only Victor's nephew.

Comment

• dee2
                  dee2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That sounds interesting. Xander being Victor's son would maybe cause some major discomfort for the above named individuals.

• Ilovebooks
                  Ilovebooks commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm glad you like the idea. I feel Xander needs more legitimacy within the family.

This is the time to fix Parker's paternity and give Phillip his son back.

Comment

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
                  I don't see a Luloe redux happening. Broe vs Phloe is more like it. I see Philip going to reclaim his birthright and take the realms at Titan.
                  Kristen is coming back soon...I don't think it's that, but who knows. Would not mind Lucas in the mix.

Comment

• tiff5555
                    tiff5555 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I thought Lucas and Chloe had good chemistry but the writers failed to support them. Same with Adrienne. Anyway, who knows of now. Lucas is only temp. Maybe he and Sami will have a fling.

• SalemSwinger
                    SalemSwinger commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I like Lucas. I liked him with Sammy. But I haven't really bought into any of his romantic parings. There was a tiny bit of chemistry with that Cheryl girl but the issue with lucas is that for as handsome as he is, the character is not a romantic character. He's sort of neuter. He's a brother, a son, a dad. a best friend, a buddy, Lucas is a Gilligan, not a Ginger, you know??

• dee2
                    dee2 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ^^I liked Lucas and Sami. There hasn't been anyone else he fit with. It could still happen, but not likely now.

I'm probably in the minority, but I'm not interested in him being paired up with Chloe. I've never thought they clicked, going all the way back to their teen years. I'd like him with someone new.

Does anyone have an idea of when he's supposed to show up? The preview said summer, but toward the end, middle, what? I wanna start watching again for him.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                    JackandJenfan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    July, but I don't have a date.

• SatanSaysYo
                    SatanSaysYo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ugh, that's too long lol. But thank you!

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
                  This is the time to fix Parker's paternity and give Phillip his son back.
                  He already has one...Tyler. Why didn't he raise that one?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X