Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric, Nicole, Will, & Marlena today

Those scenes of them just talking and laughing were amazing. For every time we see Ben and Ciara talking about nothing, we should see a scene like the one of Salemites hanging out like we saw today.

I got a kick out of all of them going back and forth as to who was going to tell Sami! LOL. It was nice to see a happy family moment.

Comment

I loved it! Sami being typical Sami.

Comment

I loved most of it. But I wish, at least after Nicole left, Marlena and Will would acknowledge that Sami has some very good reasons for not liking Nicole. They had actually become friends.... WHILE NICOLE WAS STEALING HER DAUGHTER.

I'm not sure Sami ever has to be cool with Nicole. That she can even tolerate that her brother, her TWIN, seems unbothered by the fact that Nicole kidnapped his niece is about as gracious as can be expected.

Comment

Originally posted by 8gnu View Post
          Those scenes of them just talking and laughing were amazing. For every time we see Ben and Ciara talking about nothing, we should see a scene like the one of Salemites hanging out like we saw today.
          Amen! My sentiments exactly.

Comment

I think it says a lot about how Sami is such a fun character that just bringing up her in conversation is entertaining!! Love my girl Sami!!

Comment

Originally posted by rkm137 View Post
              I loved most of it. But I wish, at least after Nicole left, Marlena and Will would acknowledge that Sami has some very good reasons for not liking Nicole. They had actually become friends.... WHILE NICOLE WAS STEALING HER DAUGHTER.

I'm not sure Sami ever has to be cool with Nicole. That she can even tolerate that her brother, her TWIN, seems unbothered by the fact that Nicole kidnapped his niece is about as gracious as can be expected.
              tWell he forgave Sami for everything she did to their sister Carrie and trying to sell Belle on the black market. So Sami has no right to judge Nicole.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                tWell he forgave Sami for everything she did to their sister Carrie and trying to sell Belle on the black market. So Sami has no right to judge Nicole.
                I don't subscribe to the notion that because you did something once, you cannot get upset if happens to you from an entirely separate source. Also, as screwed up as it was, Sami was 15. And you forgive family. Sami will always be his twin. If Marlena can for give her and Belle can forgive her, that's pretty much all that's needed. Sami made an attempt that was extremely brief.

Nicole took Sydney and raised her for nearly a year. During that time, Nicole befriended Sami and even almost let Sami give her $50K and help her leave the country with Sydney.

I have always been a fan of both Sami and Nicole. But the whole Sydney and Grace story painted Nicole in a very bad light. First she dumps the baby she promised Mia she would love and care for and swaps her out like babies are fungible. Then she spent most of the next year watching Sami grieve while she raised Sami's daughter.

If someone did that to my sibling, it would at least limit my tolerance for that person saying a cross word about him or her.

Granted, I also find it ludicrous that Eric is raising Daniel's daughter.
                Last edited by rkm137; June 1, 2020, 02:42 PM.

Comment

The scenes were fantastic! All of their expressions as they decided who should call her were spot on. The reaction when Nicole called her and she was nice followed by the reaction to her message to Eric - loved it! I wish we got more of those scenes and less of the over the top, dramatic, sci-fi, gloom and doom we've been getting.

Comment

Originally posted by rkm137 View Post

I don't subscribe to the notion that because you did something once, you cannot get upset if happens to you from an entirely separate source. Also, as screwed up as it was, Sami was 15. And you forgive family. Sami will always be his twin. If Marlena can for give her and Belle can forgive her, that's pretty much all that's needed. Sami made an attempt that was extremely brief.

Nicole took Sydney and raised her for nearly a year. During that time, Nicole befriended Sami and even almost let Sami give her $50K and help her leave the country with Sydney.

I have always been a fan of both Sami and Nicole. But the whole Sydney and Grace story painted Nicole in a very bad light. First she dumps the baby she promised Mia she would love and care for and swaps her out like babies are fungible. Then she spent most of the next year watching Sami grieve while she raised Sami's daughter.

If someone did that to my sibling, it would at least limit my tolerance for that person saying a cross word about him or her.

Granted, I also find it ludicrous that Eric is raising Daniel's daughter.
                    But Sami did do horrible things to Eric's other sisters she had Carrie arrested on trumped up charges , drugged her and Austen made her life a living you know what for years and got forgiven. And Eric is an ex priest. Yes Nicole was wrong but I believe Sami realized what she put her parents and John through with Belle. Yes both her parents because Roman thought Belle was his.

Comment

• rkm137
                      rkm137 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So? Those are reasons for him to maybe have issues with Sami himself. Apparently he doesn't. But she is his sister and Sydney is his niece. Kidnapping Sydney didn't just hurt Sami, it hurt Will and Allie and caused havoc for Johnny. So while Eric is free to forgive Nicole. He should not be so ready to joke with Nicole at Sami's expense. Sami and Nicole had a fairly even rivalry and history prior to the kidnapping. But that was seriously terrible and Nicole disparaging Sami, even in jest, should be a bit too far for her family.

I thought Nicole and Sami made peace when AS/Sami left the show?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Sami_Brady View Post
                      I thought Nicole and Sami made peace when AS/Sami left the show?
                      Nicole and Sami should ALWAYS be enemies.

Comment

• Mr.Sami_Brady
                        Mr.Sami_Brady commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Lol, I know. But I recall them making peace right after EJ was shot by some lackey of the hillbilly mob boss?

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X