Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone found any information on Emmy submissions for the Days performers?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Has anyone found any information on Emmy submissions for the Days performers?

    I've noticed that everything I have read so far has been for GH, Y&R and B&B performers and I am wondering if anyone has any information on what the Days performers submitted for their Emmy reels? I care most about Chandler Massey, Paul Telfer, Wally Kurth, Olivia Rose Keegan, Chrishell Stause, Arianne Zucker, and Susan Seaforth Hayes, but also Thia Megia and Thaao Penghlis (honestly I think it's insane that he was nominated for Best Actor for what were two short guest stints)...

  • #2
    I only know what Chandler submitted cause he mentioned it a couple months ago on Freddie’s podcast. He submitted the Will and Sonny scenes in the prison when he asks sonny for a divorce. (Dec 16 episode)

    Comment


    • MollyPoppins
      MollyPoppins commented
      Editing a comment
      Wasn't it hilarious that Chandler & Freddie submitted scenes from the exact same episode? Only different scenes from within that episode, so they had to whole thing covered, lmao.

  • #3
    Where did you find ANY info about the Emmy reels?? I thought they didn’t release them anymore...😭

    Comment


    • #4
      Originally posted by Starrgirlfish View Post
      Where did you find ANY info about the Emmy reels?? I thought they didn’t release them anymore...😭
      They have them right here on this site - just click on it on the home page!

      Comment


      • #5
        The Daytime Emmys Twitter account said that they're going to release "highlights" from nominees' Emmy reels starting next week. One category per day.
        Last edited by jam6242; May 29, 2020, 12:45 PM.

        Comment


        • Starrgirlfish
          Starrgirlfish commented
          Editing a comment
          I honestly don’t understand the downside to releasing the reels in full. I doubt they’re getting actors’ input over which highlights to release. Doesn’t really seem fair to the performer.

        • jam6242
          jam6242 commented
          Editing a comment
          Starrgirlfish I don't get it either but apparently some actors complained the last time the full reels were released.

      • #6
        Wally Kurth tweeted a while back that he'd submitted the Justin/Will confrontation at the prison, from last December. That's where Will apologizes to him again for Adrienne's death, and Justin says he still loves him and grew to think of him as a son.

        Comment


        • #7
          Susan Seaforth Hayes did an interview with Michael Fairman and she said that she submitted her scenes with Bill when Julie was "dying." Nothing else.

          Comment


          • #8
            Originally posted by PatrickJLillis View Post
            I've noticed that everything I have read so far has been for GH, Y&R and B&B performers and I am wondering if anyone has any information on what the Days performers submitted for their Emmy reels? I care most about Chandler Massey, Paul Telfer, Wally Kurth, Olivia Rose Keegan, Chrishell Stause, Arianne Zucker, and Susan Seaforth Hayes, but also Thia Megia and Thaao Penghlis (honestly I think it's insane that he was nominated for Best Actor for what were two short guest stints)...
            I totally agree- I like Thaao and the character of Tony, but I am confounded as to how he could be nominated for best actor, considering how little he appeared. So I am really curious as to which episodes he submitted.

            I’m stunned Greg Rikart and Judith Chapman weren’t nominated.

            Comment


            • #9
              Originally posted by MollyPoppins View Post
              Wally Kurth tweeted a while back that he'd submitted the Justin/Will confrontation at the prison, from last December. That's where Will apologizes to him again for Adrienne's death, and Justin says he still loves him and grew to think of him as a son.
              I was thinking that he would submit this scene. But... I personally think it will help Chandler! Chandler is great in this scene too and he has his own reel as well. I really don't have any idea which way the panelists will go in the Supporting Actor category this year - I would be happiest for Chandler and/or Paul but certainly Wally can win too. (or any of the other 3 for that matter).

              Comment

              Google Matched Content

              Collapse

              Bottom of Page

              Collapse
              Working...
              X