Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whew!! Good show!abo

There are days that the show is just ok and there are days, like today, where everything from acting to dialogue is just right!! I knew Abby's good-by would be emotional but KM sure knows how to cut right to the heart! Her scenes.... especially with her Dad and little Thomas (how cute was he) were so heartbreaking. KM deserves her Emmy nominations and win...She is always excellent!! And Jack's bike story was so good..and meaningful....and I loved the strength he reminded Abby she has!!

Also loved the Eli and Lani engagement scenes. Such a beautiful couple and I loved that he did not care about other weddings...because he has waited enough. He wants to get married soon!!! And I really want them to have a baby....no complications!!

Always love a Julie scene..her and Clara were loving and honest. But I hope her hesitation is not a bad sign.

I also loved Rafe being honest and questioning Gabi's innocence just as everyone else has (including Jack who played it well). But for once instead of rants.....Gabi, Ciara, and Ben had intelligent conversations about why Gabi would not have done this...especially to Jake/Stefan. Also nice to see Gabi show a little compassion for what Abby is going through. I think in the end, when it is shown that it is not Gabi this time....a lot of the characters will feel bad enough that they may not treat her so much like a leper...especially if the writers finally occupy her with Jake and make her less of a villain!

Anyway, a good day!! Loved all of it!!
    ​​​​

I wish that Jack didn’t come off as such a mentally unstable idiot!

Comment

Jack acted the way any father would. Right now all of the evidence points to Gabi. Even her brother thinks she did it. Only we the audience are pretty sure she did not do it (only because it seems too obvious)! Someone has set her up and done a very good job.

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
        LukeIsDaMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Jack acted like the loon that his daughter currently is IMO. I had, maybe too high, hopes that Jack would be the one to discover the truth. Maybe that's still a possibility.

• backheidi
        backheidi commented
        Editing a comment
        Say what you want....he acted the way any Dad would since Gabi right now looks absolutely like the culprit!! And I have seen characters like Kristen and Gabi act much worse over things minor in comparison!! Actually Gabi has been a total loon since discovering Jake.....even trying to plunge a needle with an LSD type drug in him..Crazy!!
        Last edited by backheidi; May 27, 2020, 08:04 PM.

I have got it watch the entire episode. I missed half of it. How do we know Gabi didn’t do it?

Comment

I will watch now. I don’t know if I will be posting much. I think I am leaving with Abby. Days isn’t that great right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
          I have got it watch the entire episode. I missed half of it. How do we know Gabi didn’t do it?
          Well if she did, why wouldn't they just show us that? Why would they keep it a secret when she's the most obvious suspect for all of Salem? We don't know it for sure, but it's a safe bet she didn't.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            I know! Gabi's being framed and the person who really did it is still wandering free. It's obvious to people who watch the show that Gabi is a red herring.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X