Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabi/Jake/Ciara/Ben Magnificent

I liked that Ciara and Ben defend Gabi.
    Ciaria who defended Gabi against the two imbecile police officers of Salem Elani, and Ben who knows that Gabi did nothing wrong and tells Jake.
    I would really like them to become friends

I like that they did and somebody had to tell Lani about herself

Comment

Aww, haven’t seen it yet today, but can’t wait to see!
      I’n going to enjoy Ben, Ciara, Gabi, and Jake and I also want to see them all become closerkahinamah Thanks for sharing! Cin do know Gabi’s heart and that she’s only in a frenzy and emotional(which is who fiery Gabi is), and that she just wants to know how Jake looks identical to her husband! Sounds great!!
      Last edited by ckg1; May 27, 2020, 01:38 PM.

Comment

I actually liked Ciara today! I like Ben and Jake's growing friendship.

Comment

• rkm137
          rkm137 commented
          Editing a comment
          Same. Ciara and Ben are also at their best interacting as a couple but focused on something other than their coupledom. And I loved seeing Ciara use her brain. She's not a Gabi fan. But she knew Stefan and Gabi well as a couple. And, yeah, whatever you believe Gabi is capable of, she would never intentionally hurt a man she believed to be Stefan.

And I really like Ben and Jake. I liked Ben and Stefan too, but it's nice watching the actors work together with a different dynamic. Stefan and Ben were friends, but their relationship was very much Boss/Employee. Though Jake is also Ben's boss, the work together as peers.

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
        I actually liked Ciara today! I like Ben and Jake's growing friendship.
        Jake and Ben is one of my favorite friendships; of days.

Comment

I liked those scenes too. Now somebody get Gabi out of prison, This frame Gabi storyline is getting old and honestly I wish some of the other characters were served up some karma.

Comment

Originally posted by pelori90 View Post
            I liked those scenes too. Now somebody get Gabi out of prison, This frame Gabi storyline is getting old and honestly I wish some of the other characters were served up some karma.
            Yes it would be time.
            I want to see what's going to happen between Jake and Gabi at the police station.
            I like the Cin / Jabriella quartet.

Comment

I liked Ciara defending Gabi too. 😊😊

Comment

I'm just watching right now and LOVED LOVED LOVED my girl Ciara telling the truth and nothing but! She defended Gabi and rightfully so! As usual Cin are the only ones who have a brain and should be running the SPD! Ciara spoke logically, Gabi would NEVER hurt Stefan! Why would she? She loved him and was devastated when he passed away. Therefore why would she try to drug him? And why would she use the same drug used for Abby, that would be snitching in herself lol.

I also loved Ben defending Gabi to Jake! He said he knows what "Crazy" is and Gabi is NOT crazy!! Preach! I have always loved Cin and as usual I am happy RC is granting yet another one of my wishes by having them have each other's backs and be friends!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
                  I'm just watching right now and LOVED LOVED LOVED my girl Ciara telling the truth and nothing but! She defended Gabi and rightfully so! As usual Cin are the only ones who have a brain and should be running the SPD! Ciara spoke logically, Gabi would NEVER hurt Stefan! Why would she? She loved him and was devastated when he passed away. Therefore why would she try to drug him? And why would she use the same drug used for Abby, that would be snitching in herself lol.

I also loved Ben defending Gabi to Jake! He said he knows what "Crazy" is and Gabi is NOT crazy!! Preach! I have always loved Cin and as usual I am happy RC is granting yet another one of my wishes by having them have each other's backs and be friends!!!
                  It feels good to have smart people in Salem.
                  Please, that they become all 4 friends.

Comment

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post

It feels good to have smart people in Salem.
                    Please, that they become all 4 friends.
                    I really want this friendship, it would be fantastic. Stabi and CIN would be powerful force together.

Comment

• kahinamah
                      kahinamah commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes strong, I would like so, fun to see them friends and support each other.

I love when the four of them are on! They are my favorites right now! They have awesome chemistry as couples and as a quartet but Ciara and Gabi haven't had any scenes since last year so it's time! I need new scenes. I thought Ciara's defense of Gabi was great because we've heard Ciara say she hates Gabi because of what she did to Julie but not as a person. They could be friends. It's great when two people think they could never be friends become friends. And Jake and Ben you all know how much I love them and you can see that they're portrayers enjoy working together.

Comment

Gabi: "DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS?!"
                      Ciara: "YES!"
                      *they high five*

Comment

Yasssss! It was about time someone knocked some sense into those two fools. For Ciara to set her own biases aside and put herself in Gabi’s shoes made me gain respect for her. Then you have Ben trying to make Jake understand Gabi. Perfection I could be wrong, but I sense these four working as a team in the near future. We already have the bromance between Bake, but I’d really like to see Gabi and Ciara form a friendship too.

Comment

I am pleased to hear that Ciara defended Gabi! Right step to starting a good friendship together.

Comment

• ckg1
                            ckg1 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            tiff5555 I’m specifically loving this part too! Their nickname is Giara!🥰

• tiff5555
                            tiff5555 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            ckg1 Ooo GIARA....want to see more of this friendship.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X