Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Thursday, May 28th. Preview

Justin visits Adrienne's grave seeking permission to marry Kayla. Eli & Lani receive shocking news. Lani is pregnant! Ciara helps Ben out of another dangerous situation. Jake pushes Gabi away again. Oh, Boy!

Source: TV Guide Soaps

Foolishness. How can a dead person give permission? The wedding is not going to take place because Kayla still wants Steve. Even if she marries Justin, she'll eventually cheat on him. But whatever. It's make believe and they are getting pots of money to play act.

Comment

Whoa, too many proposals going on right now. It's kind of annoying. I also feel when you jam so many proposals back to back, it take away the excitement a little bit, cause it's like oh, here's another one, 2 days later.

Comment

There’s nothing unusual about asking a dead spouse for permission it’s common enough in fiction. I don’t know how much people actually do it but it’s an emotional process they go through.

I hope Lani and Eli have twins.

Comment

Elani, engaged and pregnant!

I think this is the beginning of the end for Justin and Kayla. I think both Kayla and Steve are gonna realize that they are not the love of each other's lives and Kayla's gonna want to go back to Steve and I think Justin will eventually realize that's what's best because he would do the same if Adrienne were found to be alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Dareen View Post
            Foolishness. How can a dead person give permission? .
            This isn't foolishness. It's a sign of respect, and love. I doubt he's expecting any kind of response.

Comment

Jake/Gabi
              Cin

Comment

Justin visiting Adrienne's grave to seek permission to marry Kayla is dumb. I really hope that wedding never happens. Kayla belongs with Steve they are soulmates.

Eli and Lani finding out she is pregnant congrats!!!! I hope this baby is healthy and they have a chance to be real parents they deserve it.

I could care less about Ciara and Ben they are boring and I hate them as a couple

I could care less about anytime Gabi is on the screen and I can care less about her basically stalking Jake.

Thanks CADY

Comment

• CADY
                  CADY commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Your welcome! I share your sentiments.

I think Kayla needs to be alone for awhile and in therapy.

Comment

Love is in the air in Salem. Come on with the weddings. I know that at least one will make it down the aisle. I want an old fashioned Days wedding with the glitter and glamour.
                  Last edited by Abby_fan; May 27, 2020, 01:13 PM. Reason: Change isles to aisle

Comment

I don't care about Elani and their baby. Neither deserves any happiness after the way they've treated Gabi. They're just two corrupt cops IMO who need to suffer more if they're not going to jail.
                    I love the idea of a Jayla wedding.

Comment

I wonder why Justin thinks he and Kayla are at the point where he should be proposing marriage. I hope that when he ask Adrienne for permission, she says Hell No

Jake and GabI give me a headache. I was getting ready to root for them. Oh well, not like I rooted when he was prancing around town as the knockoff Stefano DiMera. Losing interest in this stalker relationship fast.

Lani and Eli with a baby! I guess a funeral for baby Jr. is coming soon.

Ciara saves Ben or is Benny boy saving Ciara this time? Who cares! Wash, rinse, repeat; and wash, rinse, repeat; and did I say wash, rinse, repeat: Be. Glad. When. Cin. Get. Married!!!

I bet Nicole has the prettiest wedding. Elani already had a wedding ceremony, Might as well go to the court house this time around. I am sure mama Price has other things to do.

Comment

Can’t wait for scenes between Brandon B. and Camila B.

Looking forward to Cin, but Eli and Lani being given another pregnancy storyline, but I actually hope that this time the baby will be ok though. Now, on a professional note, Eli and Lani are hypocritical and incompetent as cops, arresting Gabi and allowing a real lunatic who stabbed Victor to bleed to death loose to run off. Just ridiculous!!

Comment

Jake can push Gabi away all he wants. But, just like his double, he's intrigued by her and won't be able to stay away.

Comment

• kahinamah
                            kahinamah commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes, he can't help but be attracted and soon fall in love her.

There's no way Steve is going to sit back and watch Kayla marry Justin. He already went through that with Jack and it nearly ate him alive. Nope, this is the beginning of the end for Justin and Kayla.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X