Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Abe & Kate's Business Relationship Blossom to Romance?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Abe & Kate's Business Relationship Blossom to Romance?

I think it is a distinct possibility that Abe & Kate's business relationship blossoms to romance. Abe might be exactly what Kate needs.

Do not forget that Kate is indirectly responsible for Abe’s son being shot and paralyzed.

Comment

• CADY
      CADY commented
      Editing a comment
      I know that, but it did not stop Abe from hiring her. Obviously, Abe has moved on from what Kate did to his son, which is surprising.

I think it’s very likely that Abe will wind up being another notch on Kate’s bedpost.

Comment

Originally posted by Angela8422 View Post
      I think it’s very likely that Abe will wind up being another notch on Kate’s bedpost.
      A lot of notches:

Curtis
      Bill
      Roman
      Victor
      Deimos
      John
      Stefano
      Andre
      Ian
      Daniel
      EJ
      Rafe
      Eduardo
      Nicholas
      Clyde

Comment

• CADY
        CADY commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow! That is some list of men she's been with. Abe is not on that list, so he is bound to be the next.

• Flowercity79
        Flowercity79 commented
        Editing a comment
        You forgot Ted lol

• Jj1701
        Jj1701 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think Kate slept with EJ.....

Originally posted by pnorbert2222 View Post

A lot of notches:

Curtis
      Bill
      Roman
      Victor
      Deimos
      John
      Stefano
      Andre
      Ian
      Daniel
      EJ
      Rafe
      Eduardo
      Nicholas
      Clyde
      Goodness! Kate is like Salem’s welcome mat!

Comment

Yeah, that's the probelm with Soap characters. The longer they are on the show the more likely they are to rack up a long list of lovers.

A character like Nicole has a long list too. I also wonder about Marlena's list.

Anywhoo, I like Abe and LOVE me some Kate, but I am not sure I want them together.

Comment

I don't like the idea of Abe being with her. He needs a woman who has the same standards as he and Kate will never be there. Abe needs Valerie or a new woman in town to focus on. I can't believe they had Val become a woman so focused on advancing her career she would pass on real love.

Comment

Abe may be what Kate needs, but i am not sure Kate is what Abe needs.

Comment

I did forget Ted!!
              ---------------------------

And I liked Ted...

Comment

Originally posted by magoo1000 View Post
                Abe may be what Kate needs, but i am not sure Kate is what Abe needs.
                I can just see Lexie's ghost coming back to tell Abe she doesn't approve.

Comment

Nicholas who?? Nicholas Alamain? Or am l forgetting someone?

Comment

Actually she didnt' sleep with that whole list but came close she never slept with EJ..but made out with him as for Nicholas I think nothing every happened except in her fantasies..i really hope this romance never happens I wish Kate and Roman would get back together

Comment

• magoo1000
                      magoo1000 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah JT and LK were really hot together. Plus, Roman is the only one that seems to be able to control Kate.

• Tonilove
                      Tonilove commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Kate absolutely slept with EJ. She did so on more than one occasion. She was even busted once in her office doing the horizontal mambo with EJ by Chelsea. Neither felt much for each other. It was just two hot people giving into to lust.

I am sooooooooo praying this doesn't happen

Comment

Abe is way too good for Kate. Is there any man over 30 in Salem she hasn't slept with?

Comment

Originally posted by Clementine15 View Post
                        Nicholas who?? Nicholas Alamain? Or am l forgetting someone?
                        yes she slept with her arch rival Vivian's great nephew.

See Nicky used to be Shawn Douglas's age. Then they aged him way older than Shawn when they recast him the first time. Then with the 3rd actor he came back a lot younger than Shawn.

Kate slept with the middle Nicky who was the older one.

Comment

• Clementine15
                          Clementine15 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks for your answer. Mercifully, l guess l wasn't watching when that happened!

• Tonilove
                          Tonilove commented
                          Editing a comment
                          He was played by Victor Webster at the time and it was actually pretty hot.

Vivian sent Nick to seduce Kate as she knew Victor was impotent and treating Kate like trash to deal with his issues. Kate really tried to resist. I don't remember her actually sleeping with Nicolas, but I wouldn't be surprised if she did.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X