Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saved by a badge?

After reading all the spoilers about Rafe getting shot he gets saved by his badge. No just no. Was it made of Kevlar? Even cops that get shot in their bullet proof vests can sustain blunt force injuries. Not super Rafe.
    Is there anybody else out there disppointed by that scene?

I was relieved. The spoiler just stated he would be shot not what condition he would be in.

Comment

I was disappointed by all of it, Hope going for the gun, Rafe being shot, what was the point, except to just film something.

Comment

I guess this means that Rafe really is superman he is faster than a speeding bullet.

Comment

Both Lani and now Hope have been fairly ineffective in holding other female prisoners captive. I'm not sure how playing the mommy card gets both Kristen and Zoey free passes???

Comment

• Dazed Babe
            Dazed Babe commented
            Editing a comment
            You are so right chrob61. I never thought of it that way. What a bunch of softies.

Hope....two saves in one day? This show is a joke at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazed Babe View Post
            After reading all the spoilers about Rafe getting shot he gets saved by his badge. No just no. Was it made of Kevlar? Even cops that get shot in their bullet proof vests can sustain blunt force injuries. Not super Rafe.
            Is there anybody else out there disppointed by that scene?
            I'm not disappointed. I don't need reality in my soaps. This trope has been used countless times. I'm saving my anger for something else.

Comment

Of course SUPER RAFE was going to be okay he survived a poisoned cupcake a silly bullet wasn't going to hurt him.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X