Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Orpheus allowed to sit in that conference room while under arrest?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Orpheus allowed to sit in that conference room while under arrest?

I guess I can see them letting someone like Sami do that -- but not someone extremely dangerous?

I don't know but I was hoping for Justin to shoot him! Come on DO IT!! It would have been the most exciting thing he's done on the show!

Comment

• Ammalie02
      Ammalie02 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, I was yelling that at the tv during the whole scene. "Shoot him, Shoot him!" The way he was being such a smart butt toward justin I just wanted him to do anything, shoot him in the arm at least, something.

It is suppose to be an interrogation room. Years ago there was a switch under the table where they could secretly turn on a recording machine. Jack wouldn't believe that Harper was the one killing those women and was trying to kill Kayla. Steve turned on switch and got Harper mad and he admitted doing it. Steve later played it back for Jack to hear. Edited to add, that Steve got Abe to set it up. So I guess it wasn't set up that way all the time.
    Last edited by shome; May 26, 2020, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• varlena
      varlena commented
      Editing a comment
      Well it seems very insecure. No armed guard and anyone can just waltz in or out of there. And it has windows.

• shome
      shome commented
      Editing a comment
      They are suppose to be handcuffed to the table. What I don't understand is why a loaded gun was left out and not unloaded and processed and put in evidence room.

• LittlePea
      LittlePea commented
      Editing a comment
      shome it’s the Salem P.D. They’re worse than the keystone cops. It really gets to me that they portray them as such bumbling fools.

I think that is the reason there are so many escapes. No one is ever behind bars. It's Orpheus, dude.

Comment

When I think of all the times Ro/John arrested Steve and locked him up. He was behind bars. Kayla got put behind bars and so did Alice Horton.

Comment

• *80's days fan
        *80's days fan commented
        Editing a comment
        I swear, most of Kayla and Steve's early scenes were in the Salem PD's visitation room.

This is the Salem PD. THE SALEM PD!!!!

Comment

They let Jordan Ridgeway sit in that room last year by herself after she was arrested and she was fiddling with a handcuff trying to find away to get out of it before Rafe came in to talk to her.
        Last edited by Skins 2008; May 27, 2020, 01:40 PM.

Comment

That's the interrogation room so he was probably waiting for a detective to show up. Justin was an idiot because usually those rooms are under surveillance and he should have known that. That goes to show how inept that police force is because several cops should have burst in as soon as they saw the gun.

Comment

I understand the concept of an interrogation room but on cop shows these rooms are usually used for suspects who aren't under arrest yet, or people with information on someone else whom the cops are trying to flip. On this DAYS show anyone who gets arrested seems to go to this coffee room and all their friends can waltz in and visit them. In the real world you go straight to jail.

Comment

OMG they just did it again. Now they have Gabi in that room and Jack bursts in to insult her.

Why didn't they at least secure the room after what happened yesterday?

Comment

Now Jake just barged into the room....

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X